papa pain is offline Associate Member

course for gyno prone person ?

what would u recommend as a good course for gyno prone person,including anti es.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    i'm prone to gyno (got it during when i was young and has never gone away) and for my first cycle i ran dbol and test @ 400mg a week but took .25mg of ldex and 10 mg of nolva a day and had no problems with gyno getting worse

i have done all sorts of gear for years but now have gyno prob so have to carefull,using sus 2times a week got arimidex and nolva but still a bit sore

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    i have done all sorts of gear for years but now have gyno prob so have to carefull,using sus 2times a week got arimidex and nolva but still a bit sore
    not real sure-
    I would just keep the anti-e's high just to be safe

Froggy is offline Member
    Start your anti-e's well (2 weeks) before you cycle...keep you levels as stable as possible (via frequent injections)...& don't do tooooo much (<750mg week or less)...

Be aware of what's going on & adjust you cycle as needed...

Letro works well as does arimidex & nolvadex is a must...STOP estrogen troubles before they start...you may be less gyno prone than you think...good luck...

web03 is offline Associate Member
    make sure you come off cycle correctly too. I went through PCT and ended up getting a small case of gyno several months after cycle.

web

joevette is offline Banned
    Just make sure you adjust your anti-e's according to your symptoms. Also, I'd stick to arimidex as apposed to femera through pct because it's less likely to cause an estrogen rebound. Another thing to consider is if you are using a nandrolone derivitive like deca or tren you should run some dostinex through your cycle and pct to prevent prolactin sides.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    you got gyno when you were young? before you cycled?

no not really never sore but carried a bit of fat on my chest right up to when i first dieted at 21.

i think i got the same thing, havent started my first cycle yet, but i have a lot of fat around my nipples, not much else on my pecs

danno39 is offline Junior Member

Me Too

Pappa Pain & Bertz,,, I had or have the exact same issue. Since a little kid I have allways had extra fat in my chest. When I am lean from running its not a problem but the times I have done AS those cells have grown as much or greater than the rest of my body. Five and a half years ago. I had lipo on my stomach and waist. The results were perfect and that fat has never came back. A few weeks ago I had my docs before pics out. I could clearly see that fat on the chest and was pissed I didnt get that area done as well. (it wasnt nearly as bad as the waist...) I remember about 6 months after the Lipo I did a cycle of Ref, Sust and I gained 27 pounds. ( I know, I know, I know) During that time I had a girl tell me my chest was bigger than hers. She didnt mean it as a big slam but it was something that you pay attention too. Ouch!

I have asked the current girl and she says she see's no problem. The deal is I'm lean from running and when I get on a cycle I know it will come back if I gain any water or fat (which I will,,, but NEVER to the extent I did last time).

So my question to others on this board is this. If you dont have a big problem with gyno but have allways had fat in your chest would you consider getting lipo for it? If so how much would it be worth to you and what do you think the down time would be? (5 years ago I was down for about 8 weeks)

Sorry this post was so long but I wanted to provide some background to get some good feedback. Thank you in advance

im interested as well, i was questioning if it was gyno or not

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe some of the vets here can chime in for us.

Thread Information