mattuk is offline Junior Member

i need a few answers please

right question 1)
    whats the difference in strenght of prop compared to enan.
    for my first 2 cycles i took enan @500mg ew, so if i took 75 mg ed of prop ( =525mg/week) would this be a comparable dose??? or is prop stronger due to being fast acting
    im goona do my 3rd cycle and was thinking of 75 gm ed or 100mg ed???? its a clean bulk cyccle with eq and var.- whats best???

also should i run var at 50 mg for 8 weeks or 60 mg for 7????? and would it best best to run var weeks 1-8 or weeks 7-15???

please help
    , cycle is prop, ed @ either 75 or 100 1-15 , eq @600mg per week 1-12

cheers

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If you took 500mg of test enan, then you only actually got 360mg of test (unless you compensated for the weight of the ester which i doubt you did). Now if you took 525mg of prop a week thats actually 436mg of test a week, so you are getting 76mg more a week. So I would stick with 75mg ED.

I would run var at 60mg for the last 7 weeks.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If you took 500mg of test enan, then you only actually got 360mg of test (unless you compensated for the weight of the ester which i doubt you did). Now if you took 525mg of prop a week thats actually 436mg of test a week, so you are getting 76mg more a week. So I would stick with 75mg ED.

Thats about what i would do

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

Hmm, hate to disagree with Consistency, flame me if I'm wrong here but shouldn't the test dose be greater than the EQ? At 100ed he nets 700/wk (I'm assuming your going 15 weeks?) of prop added to 12 weeks of 600/wk of EQ, looks right to me. But yes agree about the var at the last part of the cycle (I would think weeks 9-15). PCT 3 days after last prop/24 hrs after last var/3 weeks after last EQ.

Or if you're worried about doing too much test and then not being to go back to a lower dose, then 75ed prop should be good with 400 eq pw. Just a thought.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Hmm, hate to disagree with Consistency, flame me if I'm wrong here but shouldn't the test dose be greater than the EQ? At 100ed he nets 700/wk (I'm assuming your going 15 weeks?) of prop added to 12 weeks of 600/wk of EQ, looks right to me. But yes agree about the var at the last part of the cycle (I would think weeks 9-15). PCT 3 days after last prop/24 hrs after last var/3 weeks after last EQ.
    No, your right, I forgot about the EQ dosage. However I always match my EQ and test, My next cycle will be 600mg test enan with 600mg EQ. Ive never had any problems running them equal and neither have most people ive talked to. But hes running prop at 525mg a week and he will still be getting more test then me (only by 4mg though )

joevette is offline Banned
    On a mg per mg basis test prop is stronger because the smaller ester makes up less weight of the overall product. But the longer estered tests eventually build up to a higher level in your system. So, basically don't worry about it and just shoot for around the same ammount.

Also, you can run EQ at the same dose as your test for a couple of reasons. One is that EQ has a very minimal effect on your libido unlike nandrolones. Also, EQ has a very large ester compared to enanthate so you really are running more test.

No, your right, I forgot about the EQ dosage. However I always match my EQ and test, My next cycle will be 600mg test enan with 600mg EQ. Ive never had any problems running them equal and neither have most people ive talked to. But hes running prop at 525mg a week and he will still be getting more test then me (only by 4mg though )
    Kool, that's good to know about test/eq proportions, I'm still learning alot myself, thanks! Sorry for the slight hijak mattuk

Thread Information