Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    var is awesome,.if you have to do a ora only,.thats the one,..Id go wit Test sooner or later though,..you're 36,..its time anyway!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Bro have you ever tried a oral only cycle? Do you think the body knows the difference betwen a injected steroid and oral steroid?

d-bol alone cycles can be AWSOME

winny alone works **** good when cutting

Im sure anadrol could be used alone.

The advantage to oral only cyles is that one can do a short burst cycle of 4 weeks or so and then keep it all VERY easily with proper pct since its so easy to recover after. My best friend first did 5 weeks of d-bol then 4 weeks clomid then 4 more weeks of d-bol. He keept on gaining through the clomid weeks even and that I take as a strong sign that he never even got shut down.

I have run winny alone several times and it has always worked good.

Yeah im on one now

For beginers its not the best for their money.

You have to look at the cost to effectiveness and the majority of risks associated with Oral vs injectable.

Orals are just plain worse for your body compared to injectables there is always the liver issue but What many people dont understand is the havoc that they do to lipid profiles!!!

Dbol only I would advise against too much water gain an ai would work but with the vast majority of cleaner steriods out there you could go with one with better qualities IE less sides/ stonger profile cleaner all around steroid.

Abombs can be used as well but I personally dont like them they cause too many sides for me but are strong

Winny actually does nothing more than dry you out during cutting.

The only use of androgens while cutting is to preserve existing muscle mass while in a calorie defacit. many try to think they can gain LBM while cutting fat and let me tell you although possible its not PROBABLE for the VAST amount of people.

The only actual steroid orals that I would advise anyone to use would be Var for a small boost in strength and a few pounds extra LBM.

But If anyone hear has tried 17aa,2a methyl masteron then they would know what im talking about potent bulker with next to ZERO sides. All dry gains no water retention/ not very androgenic easy on the hair huge rise in libido prostate freindly rapid weight gain excellent "ON" feel!!! Not to severe of a shutdown

I could go on for days about its attributes and truly is the CLEANEST steroid I have used to date although I have not tried TBOL yet but im thinking this is better.

This is the only real ORAL only cycle I would advise anyone to do!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I disagree, I am 4 weeks into var only at 75mg ED with 5g trib ED and 1 g milk thistle ED. Im up a few lbs, more vascular and harder, with strength gains going up now. Yes my dose is rather high but it works.

Ok, then what was var meant for?
    Well medically its used primarily to aid premature and severely underweight new born babies, severe illness or injury in infants, to treat breast cancer in women and anemia in small children and women. Does a drug used in that demographic sound very strong for our purposes?

If it must be used in male bodybuilding I can see using it to add extra strength in almost any cycle but I wouldn't rely on it for any significant mass gain. I don't see the purpose when you could just take Test alone and gain many times what you would on var and be more gentle on your liver...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude should just educate himself first here. That's why he posted. Now the oral only bit and this being your first cycle, don't bother. A good 1st cycle is sustanon 250, 2X/week or test e ONLY. No need to stack anything when you'll get great results from 500mg of INJECTABLE test a week. Yeah, ya gotta stick yerself or you won't get the results you want. Orals are short term stacks with a base of test usually. Typical is 4-6 weeks max. They are very toxic on the liver (passes twice thru - alkylated) so they are not recommened for long periods of time. Their benefit to risk ratio is poor compared to injectables. Heavy Anadrol use has been linked to liver cancer. It is MUCH safer and organ friendly to inject rather than ingest. If you do orals, DON'T drink or party since your kidneys and liver are already working very hard detoxing the orals you're popping.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-23-2005 at 01:37 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ultimate oral only cycle.......Jumbo shrimp.......Military Intelligence.

These are all oxymorons.

Trust the experienced bros here who are trying to help you and keep you from making a mistake.

10-12 weeks of Test E @ 500mg EW will do you much better than an all oral cycle. Healthier too.

If you have reservations about injecting, post your questions/reservations and you will get all the guidance you need and it's all free.

After you inject a couple of times you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Superdrol if you must.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i just want to bump this thread and let Johan know he is the man!!!

For those truly trying to help, your right, injectibles are better then orals, but that has nothing to do with the guys question. Johan is dead right, help first then give opinion. Then you got some of you who have no clue what you are saying, and probably just saying it b/c everyone else is.... lol

Splint... im wit you bro, i knew you were trying to help bruva!!

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I know how this guys feels. When I first joined here and asked about oral only and was pretty much flamed everyway. I had some a-bombs and wanted to know how to cycle them. Soon I just gave up......... put them in the drawer. I would like to know a safe cycle of orals only. Now I have some sources and would like to start with oral then move to pins.

Thanks for the good input guys

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Splinter why not answere the question first and give a oppinion later

I remember when I was an newbie I never got my questions answered instead I got 100 gazillion oppinions on what those people thought I should do. That is realy horribly anoying even if it is just to help
    Newbies do get thier questions answered, its just that they are not the answers they want to hear

Why dident I answer his question? Because so many people in this thread have answered it for him already, why beat a dead horse? (19 people to be exact so far, they each told him exactly what I would have...That an "ultimate oral only cycle" is not a smart move at all/Dumb/etc.).

His reponse to why he wanted to do an "oral only cycle" is that he is "not quite ready to plunge into the world of injectables, and aquisition is more risky i think."
    What is that suppoed to mean? Steroids are steroids, this is not a game were playing here. These substances can be dangerous, wether injectable or oral steroids are illegal either way you split it. If your not ready to inject you are not ready to cycle, if your more afraid of needles than your liver you dont deserve to juice. Simply my oppinion here.

And of course its annoying when you dont get the answer your looking for, newbies generally ask questions which are considered "dumb" like D-bol only cycles...the reason why members bash them is because all these questions have been asked before, most newbies dont even bother doing the research on thier own (hell that little search button up top could take care of atleast %70 of the posts made on the steroid questions board).

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Splint... im wit you bro, i knew you were trying to help bruva!!
    No man, You da man!
    Last edited by SplinterCell; 07-25-2005 at 11:22 AM.

Mr.Biggs is offline New Member
    I can't stand all the experts that just regurgitate the same advice that everyone else gives. Why is a dbol only cycle bad? You gain a lot of water, right? So what, I gain a lot on Test and I combat that with letro. Why wouldn't you be able to combat the dbol water gain with letro? If someone wants to do an oral cycle try to help them make the best oral cycle not tell them they'll go bald from primo and var but "take some test dude" Yeah like test doesn't make you go bald if you predispositioned to it. Some peoples statements or pseudo advice is just wrong. How does everyone on here know that an oral only cycle is a waste? How many have had experience with primo/var stack? I've never done an oral cycle, but I can't figure out for the life of me why it would be so horrible and wrong? The advice I would like to give is if you're going to do an oral only cycle, do Oral Turinabol . Most users say it seems like a mix of dbol and anavar . I think you would be happier with the results of the turinabol than the var/primo. Try to do more research so you can form your own conclusions on AAS so you don't have to rely on others opinions.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Injectable cycles are a little more dangerous in that any time you inject you are running the risk of hitting a vein or even causing a major infection. No one has mentioned this, but it is certainly a risk that an oral cycle would not have. Otherwise, an injectable cycle will almost always yield better results and be safer on the liver.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    I love Tbol. I like Var ok. Never tried Primo. This is my current cycle diary. Hope it helps some.

Tbol/Var Cycle Diary - First Cycle

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever...... if you dont mind losing some sex drive, oral only works, just not as drastic as a good injectable cycle.... var will harden, strengthen and cause vascularity... winny will cut too, but look out for joints... dbol is good alone, but a little watery, and about 50% goes quickly... primo? never used... if you want, you could low dose some test, maybe 200mg/wk to keep sex drive... anything you decide, just do proper PCT, Johan has good advice....

diezell is offline Senior Member
    haha too bad themindofross aint here for this thread, nah wait f#ck him

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt mention this before... but my friend took var and primo (not sure if the primo was oral or not) but the kid got jacked (more mass then rip... believe it or not). Only problem is, he couldof seen alot of sides which i dont know about!

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm doing a superdrol cycle at the moment:

Superdrol Diary

robbie123 is offline New Member
    To each their own. I can see the allure of test. Me personally, once I rebound to where I was before I quit lifting, I will take the VAR.
    It is so easy to get wrapped up in this. at first I said just var, then I said var and primo. Then, maybe a bit of test and clen . I caught myself!
    VAR for me. I have good genetics and build well so if I don't get a whole lot out of it at least it will be beyone what I could do without.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    oral only cycle:
    turinabol 50mgs ed
    primobolan 150 mgs ed
    proviron 50mgs ed
    good cycle! (libodo would be very high here too.)

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    oral only cycle:
    turinabol 50mgs ed
    primobolan 150 mgs ed
    proviron 50mgs ed
    good cycle! (libodo would be very high here too.)
    Good stuff bro, pretty much exactly what i was about 2 suggest, turinabol and proviron will keep up ur sex drive and u still only have one 17aa. Im not gona bother telling u to do a test only (even tho its the best idea) becoz ur clearly not gona listen, so ur best bet is primo turinabol rather than var and primo, because ur libido will be affected, plus tbol is a more potent anabolic than var.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Good stuff bro, pretty much exactly what i was about 2 suggest, turinabol and proviron will keep up ur sex drive and u still only have one 17aa. Im not gona bother telling u to do a test only (even tho its the best idea) becoz ur clearly not gona listen, so ur best bet is primo turinabol rather than var and primo, because ur libido will be affected, plus tbol is a more potent anabolic than var.
    Yes, turinabol is a better muscle-builder than var, while it also increases libodo, and its cheaper. Using var instead of t-bol would never make sense to me.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I disagree, I am 4 weeks into var only at 75mg ED with 5g trib ED and 1 g milk thistle ED. Im up a few lbs, more vascular and harder, with strength gains going up now. Yes my dose is rather high but it works.

Ok, then what was var meant for?

I agree with you. I have run 3 cycles that were injectable test, injectable test/eq, and injectable test and EQ with a Dbol tab kickstart. While the injectables work great for gaining size. I found that I actually liked the weight I was holding, so I tried an anavar only cycle of 10 weeks that I will be finishing soon. It was amazing, no acne, no ball shrinkage, no hair loss to worry about. I got stronger, put on a few pounds and dropped 2-2.5% body fat.

If you are trying to get your muscle and weight up then by all means do a dbol 4 weeks kick start with test for 8-10 weeks at 400-500 mg as a first cycle. Of course with all the anti-e's and clomid.

Some of us actually get to a point where we say we are big enough and just want to be lower bf and add a few pounds of keepable gains. At that point try anavar only.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    AMEN Johan, AMEN

you could also try Andriol if you can get it for a reasonable prize, and use 10 to 15 caps per day.
    Most people don't have the cash to give it a decent try (and flame it without experiance), True, some days will be better then others, but for me it works like a charm
    Last edited by fhorst; 12-03-2005 at 03:44 PM.

Flack is offline New Member
    Seems alot of people are saying you wont keep the size/strength gains you get from an oral cycle. In my experience you will as long as you have good pct and a good diet paired with a good lifting routine. Also some of you all forget that not everyone can get their hands on injectibles very easily, maybe thats another reason for him wanting to do oral only.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Flack
    Seems alot of people are saying you wont keep the size/strength gains you get from an oral cycle. In my experience you will as long as you have good pct and a good diet paired with a good lifting routine. Also some of you all forget that not everyone can get their hands on injectibles very easily, maybe thats another reason for him wanting to do oral only.
    This thread is over a year old. Orals only is just asking for trouble for your liver!! If you can't do it right and do it safely, then why mess with your body's hormones??? Not worth the risk IMHO !!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    your about A year late on giving advice here.

Wanderlei Silva is offline New Member
    Week 1 - 50 1000mg Dbol
    Week 1 - 50 1200mg Drol
    Week 1 - 50 1900mg Var
    Week 1 - 50 1700mg Winny
    Week 1 - 50 1300mg Tbol
    Week 1 - 50 1100mg Clen
    Week 1 - 50 3000mg DNP

Cycle off for 2 weeks at the end of cycle. Then repeat.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are just going to do an oral do 50 mg or so of anvar for 8 weeks or so. It will get over some humps strenghth wise and possibly lean you out a bit or possible give you some small gains. Might as well have your experieince with orals only. Probably half the people telling not to have done it once themselves. Good luck....

I recommend Anavar only at 60-80 mg ED. I'm on my first cycle right now, and I started with Anavar 60 mg ED alone and gained about 10 pounds in the first two weeks. Naturally, I should add that I've started injecting test in the third week now and I prefer this regimen, since it's kind of a pain in the ass to take pills 2-3 times a day. I was surprised to find that the injections are easy and painless. If you push some of the oil out to lubricate the needle before injecting it slides in without any pain whatsoever. Good luck.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    What is yall's deal with bumping these old ass thread's????

Let them DIE............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information