Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member

ultimate oral only cycle?

hello bros,

i'm 36 yo and i'm researching an all oral cycle. it will be my first ever cycle. i've been working out for 10 years. i'm 6'1'' and started at 155 lbs and now at 190 lbs - about 12-15% bf.

i hit a plateau and have been there for some time now, even though i'm working as hard as ever in the gym. i went on a bulking diet but started carrying unwanted weight (around the midsection). i just want a decent boost to get me over the hump.

i'm considering an anavar and primo tab cycle. i'm wondering what y'all think about this, and what duration/dose schedule would be advised.

thanks in advance.

cheers.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If you do a oral only I would only suggest var only.

Why no injectables?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if its ur first cycle then u should run test. suck as
    test e. week 1-12 500mg/wk
    proper pct

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Wow an all oral cycle... thats sweet to not have to use any needles... I bet its just gonna be awesome...

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME... your 1st cycle should consist of about 20ml of test cycp or enanth split up over about 12 weeks... (and you could get away with one injection a week...

But good luck with the orals, its a pretty cutting edge idea that we have never really heard around here...

lol

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    Wow an all oral cycle... thats sweet to not have to use any needles... I bet its just gonna be awesome...

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME... your 1st cycle should consist of about 20ml of test cycp or enanth split up over about 12 weeks... (and you could get away with one injection a week...

But good luck with the orals, its a pretty cutting edge idea that we have never really heard around here...

lol

Couldnt have said it better myself!!!!
    Do a research about orals and why u shouldnt use them alone.
    Ur old enough to make wise decisions i hope.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    if you can afford it i would go 40mg of anavar . however, anavar is expensive and it lowers sex drive.

my next cycle is 20mg anavar 30mg oral turinabol . im adding the turinabol to help with costs and sex drive.

i plan to use paper products, so that aquisition through mail has reduced risk.

i figured i'd be slammed for the topic, but feedback is always welcome.

has anyone ever heard of, or have experience with a var/primo stack?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    i plan to use paper products, so that aquisition through mail has reduced risk.

i figured i'd be slammed for the topic, but feedback is always welcome.

has anyone ever heard of, or have experience with a var/primo stack?
    A decent cycle needs some injectables. As long as you are going domestic you don't need to worry about aquiring your gear safely since it doesn't have to go through customs. I wouldn't use paper products, they seem kinda fishy.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Week 1-12 Dbollaz
    Week 1-36 Winny (make sure you drink it, no tabs)
    Week 14-28 Anavar
    Week 1-48 Turinabol
    Week 1-48 (EOD) Primobol
    Week 1-Forever Anadrol
    2 weeks on/2 weeks off for entire cycle - Clen

Valium for side pains

AG5678 is offline Member
    oral cycle! What a waste

Froggy is offline Member
    Primo doesn't work well as an oral...but it does much much better when injected...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty ironic name for someone who hates his liver as much as you do

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If you do a oral only I would only suggest var only.

Why no injectables?
    not quite ready to plunge into the world of injectables, and aquisition is more risky i think.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    The best advice I can give I read some time back.....

"If your not ready to inject, your not ready for a cycle"

BB

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Pretty ironic name for someone who hates his liver as much as you do
    i read (on here even) that var is not too harsh on your liver, and primo is not 17aa - so what's the deal? it's not like i'm planning to stack two 17aa at once. elaborate please.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    sounds like your pussy-footing w/ the whole idea of getting your feet wet..
    if your risk of acquisition is to high, and your not down to pin-up, what do you expect to gain out of an all oral cycle... stick around the board a lil while longer, and maybe you'll convince yourself to take the plunge and actually run a program thats worth running, and maybe you'll get some ideas to lower your "risk" of aquirring your goodies... its not that hard bro, and sounds like your a bit paranoid..

JMO

-Biggie

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Well hey, why not take a pill and get big? Lets give the reasons-You will burn out your liver, you wont keep the gains, and you will go bald. So lets review- post cycle you will be just as small with a bad liver and no hair, sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well hey, why not take a pill and get big? Lets give the reasons-You will burn out your liver, you wont keep the gains, and you will go bald. So lets review- post cycle you will be just as small with a bad liver and no hair, sound good?
    that seems to contradict much of the information i've read around here. specifically, i've heard gains made on var are retainable, and it's not that bad on your liver - compared to other 17aa's. the hair thing could be problem with primo i suppose, with the DHT issue.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not a smart move at all, nope!

~SC~

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    for the price of a var/primo cycle, you could buy 2 GOOD cycles....(test, test/dbol , etc) stick with test only bro.......500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks.......you'll thank us later......if you're not wanting to stick, and worried about the shipping process, then you're not ready for steroids , IMO.

chris2wire is offline Member
    all orals is not a bad idea.

It helps you put on lean muscle and if you diet it will help maintain what muscle you have.

its much better than using nothing at all...

Ive used RC"s paper products and they are very legit and many have done private tests on them. ALways tested out at dosage or even higher.

Anavar is definately the way to go, through I like turinabol personally.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What's the problem with injecting? Maybe we can help you with that.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    As a first time user of Test/Winstrol .....

I couldnt see using anything less than a simple cycle of Test. Personally, I think the Winstrol was a waste of time, money, and liver.

Man up, quite being a pussy, and just deal with sticking yourself....its not that bad.

LL08 is offline Member
    Isn't this an all too common topic - Oral only. Same responses from members. Why don't we put something about it in the Education Forum to save a lot of repeat business so to speak.

IMO var only isn't a bad choice because it isn't too hard on the liver and you can get decent gains from 6 weeks on it if your comparing to naturally/ I think theres a good post about an var only cycle by "Jake Barnes," a member here. You might want to look this up. Cheers

-LL

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Could you tell us why you don't want to inject? I'm sure everyone is wondering about that. It really is a lot easier than you probably think. At your age, you are a good candidate for a cycle of test.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i read (on here even) that var is not too harsh on your liver, and primo is not 17aa - so what's the deal? it's not like i'm planning to stack two 17aa at once. elaborate please.
    I'll disagree with var not being harsh on the liver, I just got off a cycle of test/eq and ran 50mg of var for the last 6 weeks and my liver enzymes were elevated. They were 2-3 times higher than they should be. That was the first time I ever took an oral and probably wont ever take them again. Notice I still took it with an injectable. Dont waste time or money on an oral cycle. Stop being a girly man and inject some test. You'll get much better and more keepable gains from injectables.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I love sticking myself with needles, that is the best part of a cycle!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Because you're putting stress upon it that is entirely uneeded, it won't kill you but why run across an 8 lane freeway when theres a pedestrian overpass right in front of you?

First of all oral Primo is totally worthless, not being 17aa is not a positive feature, it just means your liver will destroy it entirely the first time thru.

Var only is also a terrible option, it shouldn't even be an option unless you are either A) a woman, or B) a small child and/or little girl. Var was not meant for men to begin with, its weak for a reason. It can be a good addition to a REAL stack but its pointless on its own.

Man up and get yourself some Test and some 23g 1" syringes!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Man up and bang some test, bro!

Cutty is offline New Member
    needles no big deal! actually fun in sadomasocistic way...
    first cycle in 20 years for me--
    500 test, 400 deca / wk
    -can actually walk again in the days after squats, growing well, horny as a billy goat
    -if you're concerned about mail, go to doc/rejuvenation or longevity institute: LEGAL SAFE and helpful.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand you guys...... the guy does not want to do a injectable cycle! He doesnt even have to explain himself. This is a wasted thread!

Bro, you did your research and if what this thread says is correct, your right, anavar is not as harsh on the liver and you retain MOST if not all gains!! which i have already done! I do not have much info on the primo tabs tho.... hopefully some people will wake up and help instead just saying the same BS over and over again!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    hello bros,

i'm 36 yo and i'm researching an all oral cycle. it will be my first ever cycle. i've been working out for 10 years. i'm 6'1'' and started at 155 lbs and now at 190 lbs - about 12-15% bf.

i hit a plateau and have been there for some time now, even though i'm working as hard as ever in the gym. i went on a bulking diet but started carrying unwanted weight (around the midsection). i just want a decent boost to get me over the hump.

i'm considering an anavar and primo tab cycle. i'm wondering what y'all think about this, and what duration/dose schedule would be advised.

thanks in advance.

cheers.

this thread is a f@cking joke ! the guy is probably so confused he doesn't know what the h@ll to do!

don't listen to any of these guys bro do a search and figure out for yourself most of these guys that are telling you to do oral are injecting so that should tell you something

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I dont understand you guys...... the guy does not want to do a injectable cycle! He doesnt even have to explain himself. This is a wasted thread!

Bro, you did your research and if what this thread says is correct, your right, anavar is not as harsh on the liver and you retain MOST if not all gains!! which i have already done! I do not have much info on the primo tabs tho.... hopefully some people will wake up and help instead just saying the same BS over and over again!!
    I understand your point Heavy but some of the guys on here are just trying to inform the guy that this may not be the best method to achieve his goals, were all just tryin to help each other out.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Everybody's so test crazy........then load up on the anti-E's to control bloat......kinda stupid logic when the anti-es probably affect the lipids in just as bad a fashion as the orals. Not everyone wants to be a ridiculous looking bodybuilder.......some want to be ATHLETES.....you know......run and jump.
    SO.....look at history and the performance of the eastern block countries on oral turinabol ONLY.......look at the popularity of var in the sprinters......
    look at how Ben Johnson did on winstrol .....he could bench over 400 and squat 600 at 170lbs.....plus be the fastest man in the world..they all still have livers......var is even used to recover alcoholics with damaged livers. Go ahead and bloat out on the big test dose with the letrozole and dex....and then try to save your gains at the end with an oral......why not just do a balanced oral setup the doesn't aromatize......the E. Germans would run 3-4 weeks on then 3 off......

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Week 1-12 Dbollaz
    Week 1-36 Winny (make sure you drink it, no tabs)
    Week 14-28 Anavar
    Week 1-48 Turinabol
    Week 1-48 (EOD) Primobol
    Week 1-Forever Anadrol
    2 weeks on/2 weeks off for entire cycle - Clen

Valium for side pains

ROFL haha you'd be dead so fast

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Var only is also a terrible option, it shouldn't even be an option unless you are either A) a woman, or B) a small child and/or little girl. Var was not meant for men to begin with, its weak for a reason. It can be a good addition to a REAL stack but its pointless on its own.

!
    I disagree, I am 4 weeks into var only at 75mg ED with 5g trib ED and 1 g milk thistle ED. Im up a few lbs, more vascular and harder, with strength gains going up now. Yes my dose is rather high but it works.

Ok, then what was var meant for?

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    agree, test is over rated to some extent, we all have diff body types + goals

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Alright bro The ONLY acceptable oral only cycle would be var as these guys are saying but that wont give you good gains

There is a brand new steroid out called SUPERDROL not anadrol
    It is the cleanest steroids ive ever used and it is a potent bulker.

run 20-30mgs ed for 4 weeks

thanks for all the feedback bros, i do appreciate it. some of the information offered was helpful, some seemed contradictory, while some was just hysterical.

the main thing i have against injectables is just the stigma they carry. i associate that with serious drug use and mainly with heroin. a good friend's brother was found dead with a needle in his arm. oral is just the easy way for me, but i do understand that the easy way out is usually never the best.

i'm not looking for huge size gains, so i feel that an oral cycle will satisfy my goals at this time.

does anyone with experience have an opinion about stacking var with primo? would it be a complimentary stack?

thanks again.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    heroin users inject IV, where as steroids are injected into the muscle, big difference. You'll get better and more keepable results by using injectables. Since you dont want to put on much size, why even take anything at all? You could easily add some lbs just by eating 500-1K calories more a day. If you want to lean out do more cardio. Diet and cardio are way more important that what aas you tak. The results form var and primo tabs wont be worth the large amount of cash you will have to fork out for them. But hey, its your body, we only try to offer good advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information