blower is offline New Member

test cyp. or test suspension?

what is the difference in the two[test cyp, or test suspension] and which would be better for a first cycle at what dose?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    umm yeah i would definatly not go with test suspension 4 a first cycle, ur gonna have to inject ED or EOD at least and i'm also not a huge fan of test cyp. I'd do test E at 500mg WK 1-12 followed by PCT. Test suspension is fast acting and is gram per gram the most power testosterone because it has no ester. 100mg ED is probably a good dose of it and you'd have to rotate injection sites. Test cyp is a single ester long acting form of testosterone and if i would just go with test E instead. Test suspension on a first cycle is a bad idea IMO though. Stick to Test E at 500mg

Swellin Guest
    Suspension has a half life of 9 hours, meaning that for proper plasma levels you would need to inject it 3xD. Most only inject 2xD, and get away with it. However, it is not just the injection frequency that is a problem....you have to use a much larger pin for suspension. Since the hormone crystals are not in a solution; rather, they are suspended in a medium....they are much larger and will not flow through the same size needle. Most suspension users have to go with a 20 or 21 ga needle, while most cyp will flow through a 25 or even a 27ga needle.

Suspension is normally used as a jump start for a cycle because it is so fast acting. Almost nobody runs it for a full length cycle because of the frequency of extremely painful injections.

Cyp or enan is the easiest way to go for a first timer.

How about giving us your stats so we can better assist you with a cycle?
    ht/wt/bf/age/years lifting

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    umm yeah i would definatly not go with test suspension 4 a first cycle, ur gonna have to inject ED or EOD at least and i'm also not a huge fan of test cyp. I'd do test E at 500mg WK 1-12 followed by PCT. Test suspension is fast acting and is gram per gram the most power testosterone because it has no ester. 100mg ED is probably a good dose of it and you'd have to rotate injection sites. Test cyp is a single ester long acting form of testosterone and if i would just go with test E instead. Test suspension on a first cycle is a bad idea IMO though. Stick to Test E at 500mg
    Suspension is Test without an ester.

Blindside: shooting suspension eod? Are you just making things up, or guessing? You need to inject it 6x as often.

Thread Information