Good results but the fights suck

this is not really a question. ive just gotten done with my sus cycle of a little more than 500mg/wk. this past saturday i was pretty drunk and beat the **** out of this one guy who is not smaller than me by any means. i dont think i was more aggressive than i normally am when im shiitfaced and not juicing, but it sucks because i was using both hands. left, right, left, right while he was on the ground underneath me after i threw him down. im not used to being in a fight for so long without anyone breaking it up so i ended up breaking my left hand. the doc called it a boxer's fracture. now i cant work out for at least a month and i shot my last injection 6 days ago. should i just go on and start my PCT the normal 18 days since then or what? i wont be working out until this heals and i know this is the absulute worst time it could have happened.

i think it happened because i have a small bone structure, or small or skinny bones. i dont look like it though if you look at me. i have very strong arms for the rest of my body so i think that my bones are not big and strong enough to support my strength. have any of you had this problem? should i expect future similar problems (other than fighting)? is it too late to help build bone strength/mass like with calcium or something? im assuming that this bone will be a little stronger once it heals but not much.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    looks like you have a drinkin problem and anger issues
    not a good thing by themselves
    even worse when you're injecting steroids
    you need to find your center and learn some damm self controll

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    looks like you have a drinkin problem and anger issues
    not a good thing by themselves
    even worse when you're injecting steroids
    you need to find your center and learn some damm self controll
    im going to say a female companion...

Scrub is offline Member
    I had a similar fracture in my 5th metacarpel. It took a solid 3 months till I was able to put any real amount of weight on it. But I did almost break the bone all the way through.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think anything will help you here bro..GH thickens bone over time and might make it heal quicker(it does my injury's)but it won't make it tougher than a skull...

God was punishing you for punishing that poor guy. Same thing happeneed to me. After a few months I got better. I also messed up my shoulder in a fight and the GH helped. Good luck!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im going to say a female companion...
    well then he doesn't hit hard enough
    i mean if someone f*cks with my wife they get a swift punch to the face and a ride to the emergency room
    but there's no reason to wail on em till they stop twitching
    (unless there's no whitnesses and you have a chipper shredder handy. pig farm also helps)

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Dude your first problem is drinking while on a cycle....if you're going to do a cycle and be serious about it, then do yourself a favor and don't drink....second problem is that you think you are a big tough guy, just relax and go with the flow, don't go looking for fights....good luck man, like thegr8one said...learn some self control...good luck and just make sure you do your pct...

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Yep, juicin' while juicin', not good. I keep away from the booze while on. Last time I did that (years ago) I tossed two MP's out of the barracks. Didn't even remember it until my buddies told me what happened the next day. Let's say, I got myself in deep kimshee. No more of that for me.

Sauced is offline Banned
    This tren is making me very short with people and I'm a pretty chill guy normally. Almost clocked several people that hit on my girl at the bars this weekend.

chris2wire is offline Member
    wow youre a real loser buddy

can you not come on here and associate with us?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    This tren is making me very short with people and I'm a pretty chill guy normally. Almost clocked several people that hit on my girl at the bars this weekend.
    don't clock them...Shoot them in the head much more civil

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    the kid probly deserved to get the sh1t beat out of him. who cares anyway. i say good job. but good luck healin that thing up. definitly do ur pct. n try workin around the injury

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    He probably did deserve it but at the same time its guys that can't control their anger while on steroids that cause the rest of the world to assume that just because one person can't, everyone else can't either. I'd have to say try and take action that doesn't portray you as a raging muscle mutant, your actions reflect on the rest of us.

Thread Information