T Bone is offline Junior Member

Please critique my cycle

This would be cycle number three for me. The last one was Test E 10 weeks (375 mgs/week) and Tren Acetate 6 weeks (225 mgs/week) and PCT. I am 24 years old, 5'10 190 and 10% BF. I used to be 210 at 5% but lost weight after I hurt my shoulder and Doc said not to lift a weight since last June. Finally out of physical therapy and good to go.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500mg (250 mg twice a week)
    Week 1-6 Tren Acetate 50 mg ED
    Week 7-12 Anavar 40 mg ED
    Could I run the Var longer because of its short half-life compared to
    Enanthate's longer one?

PCT 2 weeks after my last Enanthate shot - the one from the PCT forum with Clenbuterol .

I also have a lot of Tiratricol lying around. Would you suggest using it during the cycle for increased protein synthesis or would it hinder my gains?

My main goal is as much quality muscle as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    This would be cycle number three for me. The last one was Test E 10 weeks (375 mgs/week) and Tren Acetate 6 weeks (225 mgs/week) and PCT. I am 24 years old, 5'10 190 and 10% BF. I used to be 210 at 5% but lost weight after I hurt my shoulder and Doc said not to lift a weight since last June. Finally out of physical therapy and good to go.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500mg (250 mg twice a week)
    Week 1-6 Tren Acetate 50 mg ED
    Week 7-12 Anavar 40 mg ED
    Could I run the Var longer because of its short half-life compared to
    Enanthate's longer one?

PCT 2 weeks after my last Enanthate shot - the one from the PCT forum with Clenbuterol .

I also have a lot of Tiratricol lying around. Would you suggest using it during the cycle for increased protein synthesis or would it hinder my gains?

My main goal is as much quality muscle as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    if I were you...and already know the sides associated with tren...since you are running enanthate...why don't you just go ahead and run tren enanthate instead of acetate? You could save yourself from lots of scar tissue and unnecessary shots. Anavar needs to be run until 2 weeks after your last test shot, and i would also bump the anavar to at least 50-60 mg imo. I would run the tren longer, at least 8 weeks imo. Last but not least..since you just made your way out of physical therapy..why the rush to cycle? Why don't you try and gain a few more pounds naturally...you'd be happy you did. At 190 lbs at 5'10..I would try and get closer to your previous cycle accomplishment...then you would truly blow up..

Thread Information