slant is offline New Member

1st cycle in years ,please review

i am 33 curruntly 223lbs,6',natural endomorph mass(huge arms shoulders and chest).I AM A LONG WAY FROM MY CUTTING CYCLE(I NEED TO SHARPEN MY DIET AND MY WORKOUT AND LOSE MORE WEIGHT!)i refuse to be hasty and cycle now. I KNOW I AM NOT READY! i will be runnning 30 mg a day of anavar ,200 mg of primo a week for 9 weeks when ready??this is a great combo for me i beleive for zero estrogen conversion.i dont want to worry about gyno and water retention.i am coming off a rough couple Of years and have worked very hard to get most of my fat off and preserve my muscle these last 3 months.are there any other drugs i can incorporate into my cycle?i am looking too strictly cut,shred body fat and preserve as much muscle as possible.i have on hand from 3 years ago reforvit b(alot),2500mgs of deca ,2500 mg of sus,100 stanazolol tabs.i dont want to use many of these because of gyno and water. but could i take any of the dian or deca AT VERY SMALL DOSES too preserve mass(of course i would have anti e's on hand just in case)?and should i incorporate my stanz.tabs into my cutting ,according to my calculations i would need more.and last im not into clen or t3 tried years ago from LIQ. reasearch and did not agree with me.i will probably hit the eca.I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL INPUT SUGGESTIONS AND HELP, JIM,U.S.A

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    TEST is best for all of your goals. Take nolva and arimedex and that will completley eliminate the chance for gyno.

thats right bro go with test along with good diet & workout & you'll be fine if you dont want any water retention go with test propionate but u'll have to inject it at least EOD

good luck

clhp20 is offline Member
    prop and var perhaps. ?????

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    TEST is best for all of your goals. Take nolva and arimedex and that will completley eliminate the chance for gyno.
    I agree w/ consistency. You should take at least 500mg/wk of primo if youre gonna do that cycle. 200mg wont do much at all

slant is offline New Member
    i am very gyno sensative and i have the potential to gain weight quick??what could i expect w/test?.i am not looking to gain mass, just get ripped ,preserve and drop bf. but for me know i dont think it would be wise i have worked too hard to get to where i am and really dont want to have to worry about gyno, water and potential mass loss after cycle.i turned into a sort of a fat ass,and i have quicly been correcting that and i am very scared to put weight on again.with saying that i answered my own original ? deca and dian are out .ANY OTHER INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED .HOW ABOUT TREN OR EQ?? JIM

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well then you dont need AAS to obtain your goals. Maybe use clen and ECA, but thats it.

Tren alone! ha good luck with that. Tren can cause some real nice man boobs

Thread Information