Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Has the bloat ever tricked you into completely thinking you were fat?

Like in the 10th week of a test cycle have you ever felt like you needed to get off and cut, and then get off just to realize you had A LOT of water weight? Because I want to know if thats a possibility or I just gained fat. I've been eating good so its a little odd...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    the test is def causing that bloated fat feeling. i'm in your shoes as we speak. its cool though, the diets been clean here lately and clen is on the way

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I generally look way better when I first come off cycle than I do when i hold all that water weight...yup Ive been a bloated mess before

Hell Awaits is offline New Member
    going on a test cycle now is gonna suck, bloated all summmerrrr

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am taking alot of nolva because of a lump under my right nipple... and I have 0 bloat this time around... I actually like a little water weight it makes my face look good...

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    and then the tren comes to the rescue for bloat

Mutant is offline Banned
    On one cycle I got such a bad rebound from dropping a high level of Nol;va too fast, and gained an extra 10lb of water on top of the bloat I had from the Test & Dbol . I could hardly walk.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm holding about 20lbs of water right now and it's terrible. Long story short, I just came off a low dose dnp cycle while switching from letro to proviron and test prop to phenylprop. It was too much and my body freaked out. My face is bloated like crazy, and my shins get painfully pumped while walking to class. It's very strange becuase my bf% is really low, I have veins in my lower abs and yet my belly and face are crazy bloated and I look like shiit. Luckily I'm coming off cycle next Monday.

russia dog is offline Member
    i havin the same problem im coming off cycle enxt tuesday

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    by bloat do you boys include the fact that you can feel rock hard abs but cant necessarily see them very well.....as i am having on the dbol /deca mix?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    bloat sucks

chris2wire is offline Member
    When I took andro a year ago I got so bloated that I thought I had put on 10lbs in about 3 days

boy was i relieved when i found out it was bloat...

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Like in the 10th week of a test cycle have you ever felt like you needed to get off and cut, and then get off just to realize you had A LOT of water weight? Because I want to know if thats a possibility or I just gained fat. I've been eating good so its a little odd...
    YES. I stopped midcyle over a month ago in week 9 of my test only. My pants wouldn't fit my **** waist, face was puffed, felt like the Stay Puft marshmellow man. Last time when I stacked with tren it wasn't like this...next cycle I'm adding it back.

Now after losing over 10 lbs of water at same strength levels I realize my body just was a mess at that point. I'm never going that long on any cycle again. BTW I was on 20mg nolva and .5mg arim ED.

word man, I want this cycle to end but I dont at the same time lol. Its getting nice out and I hate not being able to wear tight clothes and ****. But whatever, its all gonna be worth it when summer time comes.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if your diet is clean and you keep your sodium intake low,you shouldnt have any bloating problems...bloating is not something you want.and you shouldnt feel fat if your bloated.your skin should be super tight.you may have just put on fat.

joevette: 20lbs of water?? thats a sh!t load of water bro...not good.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psb
    YES. I stopped midcyle over a month ago in week 9 of my test only. My pants wouldn't fit my **** waist, face was puffed, felt like the Stay Puft marshmellow man. Last time when I stacked with tren it wasn't like this...next cycle I'm adding it back.

Now after losing over 10 lbs of water at same strength levels I realize my body just was a mess at that point. I'm never going that long on any cycle again. BTW I was on 20mg nolva and .5mg arim ED.
    i'm in the same boat as you. my pants don't fit and i have trouble putting on my shoes. i had stopped tren about 6 weeks back due to lack of hunger, and my bloat increased tremendously. letrozole and anastrozle don't seem to hold the bloat down for me. i'm going to try proviron also next go around plus winny and eq. my sister is making fun of the bloat in my face calling the bloat under my chin my gobbler like a d@mn turkey. i went up to 30mg nolva and 1mg letro everyday and still bloated.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I just started Dbol not that long ago and I'm gonna need to pull out the slacks soon if my ass gets any bigger barely fits in my work pants now when there was room to spare before lol.

I really don't care about bloating other than my face if it gets too bad, my bf stays pretty low year round so with the water I just look a little smoother. Moon face isn't cool though...

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    i thought all water retention was diet and sodium intake...now you boys got me scared that im doing test cyp and winnie for the summer

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Hehee.. I also dont know what to think right now. I have a horrible double chin but my pants fit on easier.. surprise surprise.... general allover puffiness is also very visible and not kool =) Since I'm an amateur on this I also worry that am I eating too much. How will I know that I'm eating enough to get most out of the cycle without eating too much and getting fatter

biggen is offline Associate Member
    my bloat wasnt ever that bad even with high levels of test and dbol

esone is offline Associate Member
    how bad is the bloat on like 10 weeks of enathate? with 20 nolva ed and pct?

gq_neo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    how bad is the bloat on like 10 weeks of enathate? with 20 nolva ed and pct?
    I'm on 500mg test e right now ... in week 4 and VERY little bloat ... no more then when I was taking creatine.

and I'm not on any nolva right now at all ... I have it in case I bloat to much ... but I'm just thinking I won't need it until the end.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    joevette: 20lbs of water?? thats a sh!t load of water bro...not good.
    Yeah, tell me about it. I feel so out of shape, and now it's more like 25lbs of water. Increasing my letro dose as well as my water intake has done nothing. So, I finnally got some aldactone powder, converted it, and took 100mg half an hour ago. So, hopefully I can drop it over the next few days, it's taking a toll on me.

It has been an interesting learning experience, though. I've realized that during the first half of my cycle what I thought was fat was atleast half water. I've also noticed that I get painfull pumps while lifting just since I've put on all the water weight. Also, while the pumps are painful that much water has increased my strength significantly.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Water bloat distributes everywhere equally. Fat collects first in the tummy and certain places first, so you should be able to tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Hehee.. I also dont know what to think right now. I have a horrible double chin but my pants fit on easier.. surprise surprise.... general allover puffiness is also very visible and not kool =) Since I'm an amateur on this I also worry that am I eating too much. How will I know that I'm eating enough to get most out of the cycle without eating too much and getting fatter
    DOUBLE CHIN ?? THATS FAT BRO...SORRY

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, tell me about it. I feel so out of shape, and now it's more like 25lbs of water. Increasing my letro dose as well as my water intake has done nothing. So, I finnally got some aldactone powder, converted it, and took 100mg half an hour ago. So, hopefully I can drop it over the next few days, it's taking a toll on me.

It has been an interesting learning experience, though. I've realized that during the first half of my cycle what I thought was fat was atleast half water. I've also noticed that I get painfull pumps while lifting just since I've put on all the water weight. Also, while the pumps are painful that much water has increased my strength significantly.
    lasix bro or any other diaretic you can obtain...legally of course

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    As my knowledge of this game has become greater I have really been able to control the bloat to a bare minimum. It all comes down to your diet, anti e's, an acceptable amount of cardio, and keeping your blood levels stable to prevent estrogen getting out of control. Ever since I have somewhat mastered these aspects I only see a minimal amount of water retention. I really used to run into problems mainly because of my diet(sodium), no anti-e's (liqui or letro) and shooting prop/fina eod insted of ed. I feel so much better and look better when I do ed injects of short ester compounds. Just my opinion.

People dont bloat with prop or fina though, for the most part

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bloat is evil
    but comes with the package

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    People dont bloat with prop or fina though, for the most part
    For the most part no...but I have a horrible problem with anything test if I do not have all my ducks in a row.

Logan13 is offline Banned

bloat solution

bloat solution: use test prop instead of long ester. I will never go back to the long esters, you can see the prop working every day, w/o the bloat.

Thread Information