co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    i'm on a cycle consisting of:
    prop
    tren a
    test e
    Eq
    masteron .

I started the tren at 50 mg ed for the first week but did not feel any affect.
    Week two i upped the dosage to 75mg ed and noticed an increase in streangh and slightly tighter looking.
    i'm now on week 3 and on 100mg of tren ed i have NO SIDES at all, i notice my pee is darker in the morning but not too dark and i sweat more at night,noithing dramatic.

I'm not going over 100mg ed as i'm happy with that.
    I LOVE TREN!!
    It's cool if you are happy where you are and have enough gear, but you jumped the gun a little. It takes a least 2 weeks for tren to start kickin it. 3-4 wks before you really, really get the affects. Nice cycle though, I'm jealous

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    YOUR FIRST CYCLE SHOULD BE TEST ONLY. I put it in all caps so you would know I am not just idly following some newbie orientation formula. There are a lot of reasons for this, and I have probably already typed them all out 5 times today, so I won't do a repeat. But your first cycle should be test, and test only. Your second cycle could be test and tren , but I would, generally, go with test/eq or test/deca with a dbol kicker, for a second cycle. Maybe tren on your third cycle. At that point you might be satisfied with your mass and be looking for some hardness.

Definitely stick with ED injections. The sides will, as a general rule, be less pronounced, with stable levels. Tren acetate has a half life of only three days, considerably shorter even than test prop. Keep the levels stable. Run it every day. 50 to 75mg is a good dose for your first tren cycle. If the sides are bad, reduce. If not, try increasing a bit. 75mg is a good max dose for your first tren experience. Less than 50 and you might not see any effect. But if this is your first cycle, I would give tren, and any multi-drug stack, a wide berth. You need to get experience with test, first.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    i'm on a cycle consisting of:
    prop
    tren a
    test e
    Eq
    masteron .

I started the tren at 50 mg ed for the first week but did not feel any affect.
    Week two i upped the dosage to 75mg ed and noticed an increase in streangh and slightly tighter looking.
    i'm now on week 3 and on 100mg of tren ed i have NO SIDES at all, i notice my pee is darker in the morning but not too dark and i sweat more at night,noithing dramatic.

I'm not going over 100mg ed as i'm happy with that.
    I LOVE TREN!!
    I like your cycle. Well thought through. I'd be interested to hear your impressions of masteron. I'm thinking of adding that in later . . . but I digress.

I started my cycle with test e 700wk, tren a 75ED and 40mg ED of superdrol. I dropped the superdrol after 3 wks. I don't think the superdrol did a thing for me. But right now, I think due to the tren, I'm leaner and probably harder than I've ever been in my life. And I'm only in wk 4. This stuff is incredible. Next week I plan to throw in some anavar . I'll keep you guys posted there.

Regarding tren sides, no hair issues, or body aches. But I had headaches and night sweats a few times in the first few weeks. Nothing too bad though. I've had worse from a friggin' hangover. I also have a little bit of backne, but that's not bad either. Could be from the test too though. In any event, I love tren. It's amazing.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was tren only 75mg ED(newbie I was)

1. increased anger @ idiots but not "normal people"
    2. sweats that did'nt go away after cycle
    3. less sex drive but I could still get it up
    4.6 week cycle - 20 Ibs gained, about half was lean muscle

Oh yeah and I had the worst lower back/kidney pains

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done tren in the past a couple of times.

I didn't have very many sides, except for shortness of breath and one serious one... it messes with my heart... I got heart palpitations like crazy while working out when I was on it.

180-190 BPM for about 1min then back to normal. It's scary ****. Makes me hesitant to include it in future cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    180-190 BPM for about 1min then back to normal. It's scary ****. Makes me hesitant to include it in future cycles
    Dayum bro. That's like a small engine idle speed!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Dayum bro. That's like a small engine idle speed!
    Yeah, it wasn't fun. I could actually feel my heart pounding like a jackhammer in my chest. The first time it happened I expected a heart attack. Too bad, bc I really like tren .

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Seriously bro.. for ur first cycle keep it to Test Enth.
    Keep it simple and u will see how ur body reacts to AS aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    Seriously bro.. for ur first cycle keep it to Test Enth.
    Keep it simple and u will see how ur body reacts to AS aswell.
    I say prop, that way the sides will pass much faster if you react badly

joevette is offline Banned
    About five weeks after my last tren run I ran into some prolactin sides. I ran 1g test prop and 525mg Tren ace for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks off the tren then 1.4g test prop and 700mg tren ace for 10 weeks. Now I dropped the tren 6 weeks ago and about 1 week ago I ran into prolactin issues so I started running .5mg of dostinex 2x per week. This is my first run with dostinex and it's only been a week, but I can say that it is a great compound. It has already cleared up my prolactin problems and that combined with 700mg of test prop has my libido higher than it has ever been.

I've heard several people comment that running dostinex lessens several of the sides they get from tren, particularly the decreased libido. So, for my next tren run I will definatly run .5mg of dostinex twice a week while on the tren and through pct. I'm considering running 1g of tren during the second half of my next cycle (with 1.4g or more or test). 700mg gave me no sides and with dostinex it should be even better.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Ive never used tren before just wondering what your experiences were as far as side effects go? Thanks.
    Im on week 2 of tren and I noticed a problem sleeping the first night. I also sweat at night a bit. My cycle looks like this:

1-12 Test Cyp.500 mgs a week

1-4 Anadrol 50mgs ed

3-12 Tren Acetate 75mg's eod

nolva during cycle and clomid after

G-13 is offline Member
    Good post, any other opinions?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i plan on running tren A test E and possibly winnie in a few weeks...gettn my stuff ready as we speak..i went with tren A mainly because u cna make fast adjustments...where with tren E the sides r the same and they cant be changed as fast....i think im gonna do a cycle diary i will let you guys know how shit works out

TCEL

RAM2500 is offline Member
    If you got a great woman like I do you will never see any sides.

matty 1 time is offline New Member
    im on a cycle consisting of tren 75mg, test prop 125mg EOD and inbetween the days im not doing them 50mg winstrol EOD. side affects virtually ZERO just a bit aggressive (not a bad thing i dont think) BUT IM HARD AS F**K

TRENBOLONE F***IN ROCKS

bolin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I think so, but if you dont use too many caolries you will only gain strenght and hardness
    I am going to start a tren , Test E, EQ cycle soon.....

just wanted to know how much calories do I have to take?? I am 76kg (169 pounds) wanna add maybe 5 kg of lean muscle..... Is 3500kcals enough??

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    I'm about to start a cycle of

1 - 7 prop 50mg ed
    1 - 6 tren 50mg ed
    1 - 6 var 40mg ed

What anti-e's and what pct have you guys been using after running tren?

Do any of you run b6? I have read to run it at 200mg/day?
    Last edited by charlieuk; 10-11-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    I heard tren can affect your hairloss. There is no history of MPB in my family and wondering if tren will cause me to lose some hair, or what kind of effect it will have on hairloss in the future.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    yes b6 200m/day...... 6 weeks of tren is not enough..... and 7 weeks of test is not enough too mate....... so is 3500 cals enough for me to go up 5kg with that cycle???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information