fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Besides test, deca, anavar, what else is light on the hairline?

I am on my second test/deca cycle and have had no hairloss at all. I am also on propecia 1mg and nizoral shampoo. Is there anything else that is light on the hairline or ways to make it light on the hairline?

What about EQ I have heard for some they lose hair and others do not?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I am on my second test/deca cycle and have had no hairloss at all. I am also on propecia 1mg and nizoral shampoo. Is there anything else that is light on the hairline or ways to make it light on the hairline?

What about EQ I have heard for some they lose hair and others do not?

since when is test light on the hairline???

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    I am just going by my experiences. I haven't lost any hair from the 3 cycles that I have done. My first was a test only cycle.Since I have been on propecia and nizoral for so long that has probabally helped out a lot.

I would love to do tren but I am affraid of losing my hair.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Tren is horrible, eq usually is fine for people

I would never realize anavar would be bad for the hairline since with my experience with it i have had no problems in that dept. at all......Lucky me i guess?

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    test is not bad for the hairline because hes taking propecia to stop the dht conversion

MrBigSh!T is offline New Member
    FitnessNY,
    we are in the same boat bro. I want to do a tren /winny cycle and still keep my hair.
    I used to be almost completely bald andIve had 3 hairtransplant surgeries so I understand your concerns.
    I was told by a guy on another board that using topicals is the way to go. I am going to do a tren/ winny cycle someday, but when I do I will be using every topical out there. Here is what I was thinking
    1.Xandrox-15% minoxidil with azelic acid and retin A
    2.5% spirolactone- suppress androgens in the scalp
    3.Fluridil- a new compound from the Czech Republic. This is not an anti-androgen, what it does is it competes for the androgen receptor site in the follicle.
    4. Shampoo eod with 2% nizoral and revivogen. Both of these have anitandrogenic properties.
    Hope this helps. It may costs you some extra$ while you are on the cycle, but it will at least minimize the damage . I would also start this treatment 1 month prior the cycle and 1 month after

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    So the general assumption is anavar is not bad for hairloss? I also kept all my hair on 2 test cycles with proscar. Hey BigSh!t how much those surgerys run you?

joevette is offline Banned
    Any AAS that is highly androgenic is going to be rough on the hair. Tren is rough because it is so androgenic. Test is rough because it converts to DHT which is even more androgenic and thus rougher on the hair. Wintrol is not highly androgenic but is still rough on the hair because it is a DHT derivitive.

I would stick with test and finesteride/durasteride and not bother with other compounds.

MrBigSh!T is offline New Member
    Hazya, the three surgeries I had costed about $8000.00. Thats big money for a guy that was only makine $10.00. Luckily I had a job were there was ungodly amounts of ot.
    Joevett, what do you think of those topicals that I mentioned? If they wont work on tren /winny cycle, what about deca ,primo, and anavar ?

Thread Information