SpringsBridge7 Guest

What to do with some extra gear

I was going to order and start a new cycle soon but no money right now so i was thinking of taking what i have. I have 10ml of eq and 10ml of prop.Any idea's of a cycle with these? Also I am going to take dec with my new cycle soon and i was told that if i take eq before i take the deca and dont take time off the deca wont be effective due to receptor saturation. Any truth to this?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Do not go into a cycle now. Wait until you have enough of everything and proper PCT.

You will probably need another 2 bottles of each, at least, then PCT of course.

Is this your 1st cycle?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    [QUOTE=MatrixGuy]Do not go into a cycle now. Wait until you have enough of everything and proper PCT.

Agree w/this.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    No not first cycle,I am going to start taking 300mg of dec and 500mg of sus e/w for 8 weeks. I am going to do pct i have enough nolva clomid and arim. Im just not going to start this cycle for about a month so i was wondering if in the mean time i could kick off the cycle with maybe some eq or prop maybe 300 mg of eq e/w for 4 weeks then start dec sus? Also if i were to take the eq now would it decrease the effectivness of the dec.
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 05-17-2005 at 07:06 AM.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    best advice is to wait until you have everything already, and the better planned a cycle is the better the cycle is.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    So not good to kick off with eq?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Time On=Time Off

Why the big rush?

Get everything you need for the cycle, then and only then start it.

8 weeks will also not be long enough to run Sus/Deca , extend it to 12 weeks IMO.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Time on= Time off? So if i take eq for a month i should be off for a month before i start the dec? Also i know its always best to have everything then start,I just have extra eq and prop and was wondering if i could do anything with it now. Also about 20 diffrent people have told me and i have read that 8 weeks sus dec is sufficient.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Time on= Time off? So if i take eq for a month i should be off for a month before i start the dec? Also i know its always best to have everything then start,I just have extra eq and prop and was wondering if i could do anything with it now. Also about 20 diffrent people have told me and i have read that 8 weeks sus dec is sufficient.
    EQ needs to be run 12 weeks at least.

8 weeks of sust is not sufficient, the longer esters take 3-4 weeks to kick in, so you will only take advantage of the prop in it.

so wait till you got all youre gear and then start, if you want you can kickstart youre cycle with the prop then.

-rodge

Then by all means take the 20 peoples advice and run it for 8 weeks, but most on this board will say you will need to run it longer to see the full effects of both compounds.

It takes Sus around 5-6 weeks for all its esters to kick it and Deca about 6-7 weeks so IMO 8 weeks is a waste of time and money.

Going back to Time On=Time Off, if you do a cycle of Test E for 12 weeks + PCT take that time off.

For example, 12 weeks of Test + PCT which is 4 weeks = 16 weeks off before you start any cycle again. However, the only full way of knowing if your body has recovered is to get full blood work done.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    EQ needs to be run 12 weeks at least.

8 weeks of sust is not sufficient, the longer esters take 3-4 weeks to kick in, so you will only take advantage of the prop in it.

so wait till you got all youre gear and then start, if you want you can kickstart youre cycle with the prop then.

-rodge
    Beat me to it!

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Thanks for the info

Thread Information