cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

why is winstrol so hard to inject?

I started a propinate, winny, clen stack the other day and there is only one problem. The winny is nearly impossible to inject. It passes through the needle fine while it is in the vial, but as soon as I put it in the muscle, it won't hardly go through. It is like there is a stopper at the end of the needle. I have to push really hard and then it comes out really fast. Afterwords the muscles hurts like hell. ANy ideas or solutions?
    Also how long does winny usually hurt for?

I know I could drink it but I am pretty adement about injecting it for various reasons.
    Thanks
    Last edited by cpitt398; 04-09-2002 at 04:31 PM.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    water soluables hust like hell! just drink it!

Has no one here injected winny before?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    sure people have injected winny, but its has the same effect if u swallow it. Winny is water based as mentioned so its will hurt like hell when injecting.

the question was why is it so hard to push through the needle at first when penetrated in the muscle?

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    I know you can drink it, but to achieve localized growth, wouldn't you have to inject it in the muscle you want to see an increase in? Also, many, many, many people have asked is it less toxic to the liver to inject it rather than drink it. I have yet to see a legitimate answer to that question... TNT?

Sorry, cpitt, I didn't mean to take away from the original post. I honestly have no clue about why it seem more difficult to inject once it is in the muscle. My only advice would be to perhaps try a larger gauge needle. Maybe like a 21 or something (if you're already using a big one, then beats the hell outta me).

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by cpitt398
    the question was why is it so hard to push through the needle at first when penetrated in the muscle?
    the winny itself is suspended in the water base, and is itself in a crystal form rather than a liquid form. when you inject it the cyrstals will clog in the needle a little, making an already small opening even smaller.

Originally posted by Fif the Great Also, many, many, many people have asked is it less toxic to the liver to inject it rather than drink it.

as far as i can see 17aa is 17aa and passes through the liver twice no matter how it gets into the system - of course i may well be wrong and i am sure TNT or doc evil will be able to tell us exactly the whys and wherefores of this.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    the toxicity would close to the same IMO. and why if you pay more for winstrol depot and then drink it. i would definately bite the bullet and inject if i paid so much more for it. also, there is no proof of winstrol depot causing localized growth by site injecting. but it seems that it would be more potent if you did inject. JMO

i am also query as if drinking is just as good as injecting. This is the exact reason why I am choosing to inject. Many people say it is but unless you did two seperate cycles of just winstrol , one drinking injectable winny and on injecting the same compound, and ate the same exact foods, and worked out with the same intensity, and got the same amount of sleep, ect , ect, how would one know for sure.
    I think people want to believe it is the same b/c it is easier and more conveniant, but I am always a skeptic. I remember reading an article a few years ago about Revorvit B. The article claimed that you would get the same results with less of the compound if you injected it rather than drank it. If I remember correctly the article seemed well written and backed up it's claim with medical facts.

I'm with you cpitt. I read somewhere (I think on this site) that it can bring localized growth to the injected muscles. I can take the pain, I just want the growth!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by cpitt398
    unless you did two seperate cycles of just winstrol, one drinking injectable winny and on injecting the same compound, and ate the same exact foods, and worked out with the same intensity, and got the same amount of sleep, ect , ect, how would one know for sure.
    exactly...thats why i've looked into buying the powder and making my own injectable out of the winstrol powder. to compare injections against oral. i've already done the oral and loved it. f'n 10 grams of winstrol for a very low price. i think that would be the way to try it. get a kit from animal and load up the syringe. i'll probably buy some base test and make suspension to mix it with.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    you would think you would get more out of winstrol by injecting it. because if you drink it, imagine how far it has to go just to get into your digestion system, then the blood stream. if i was going to take winstrol orally, i would get the pills. but i'm not a big oral fan...(no pun intended! lol)

Big J

Meee is offline Junior Member

Is the Winnie real

Is the Winnie real for sure. Univet suspension is making their suspension thick and chalky now. Winstrol never hurts when injected. Super smooth injection, just like water would be.
    However, suspension is being made thicker so humans won't use it all and the horses get none.

I would take it back to my source for sure...

Meee

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Not my field, but here goes...

Did I hear my name mentioned?

Seriously, I've never done winny, so I can't tell you too much. But the answers I've seen here are pretty pausible. I concur with the suggestion of going with a larger pin - if you have any crystalization in the syringe, this should help.

As far as whether to drink or inject, winny is known as one of the few AS where there appears to be some evidence that site injections will have some impact directly on the local muscle into which it is injected. (Having said that, however, I should tell you that I do not generally endorse site injections. My own feeling is that their effectiveness is largely a myth, although I acknowledge that there's a diversity of opinion on this in the AS world.)

From everything I've seen, you're better off with the injectable form of winny (preferably good ol' U-S-of-A Winstrol -V) than the oral tablets; not only is the IM preparation more efective (as is the case with other AS such as testosterone ), the IM form has less side effects than the orals.

If you are doing the injection correctly and using the right size needle, you should not have too much difficulty. Water-based solutions will always go in faster, even if there is minimal crystalization. In fact, normally I would recommend a 25 g. needle for any water base, but if crystalization is a problem, go to 22 or 23 gauge. As for length, it's the usual rap: 1-1/2" for glutes, 1" for delts or quads, keeping in mind that you'll probably be injecting 1 or 2 cc's at a time, depending on whether you inject daily, EOD, or less frequently.

As for the pain from the injections, any pain you feel is often due to an injection's alcohol content. Honestly, I'm not aware of the BA content in winny, since the only legally manufactrued winny here in the U.S. (Winstrol-V, from Upjohn) is for veterinary use - thus, it is not listed in the Physician's Desk Reference (the standard compendium of prescribing information for all regulated drugs), and I haven't seen the breakdown of ingredients.

By the way, not all water soluables hurt like hell. One of the water soluables I do is cyanocobalimin - the injectable form of Vitamin B12. It's one of the cheapest injectables on the market today (30 cc's retails for about $4), and there is no crystalization factor. I use a 25 g. needle, never have any resistance, and can't say that I ever have any burning effect from it.

(Alright, campers, don't go running out to buy it until you've done your research. If you want to read about it in detail, I've answered a few posts on it in teh past. You can get some practice in the A.R. search function at the top of this screen by searching on the word cyanocobalimin. )

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    drinking it imo is a waste of money. i was spot injectiing it into my thighs and had 3 inch growth from 20 amps of it. winny is great to use with insulin needles, i just feel drinking it is a waste.

"meeee", I cannot take it back to the source b/c I am the source. (no I am not a source for anybody else, just myself). I went to Mex and got it myself. It might not be the actual solution that is giving me the pain, but the fact that the needle is moving around while I am trying to press it through. Once I get over the initial resistance, it goes right through quickly, so quick that it kind of catches you off guard and I jerk a little (which could also be causing the pain afterwards).
    I was thinking maybe it is b/c it is 100mg strength, so therfore there is twice as many crystals? Has anyone injected ttyokko b/f?
    Is there any way to stop this from happening?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    ttokkyo hurts like hell...if anyone has any suggestions to ease the pain(besides drinking it) i would be appreciative, if not i will be sluggin the sh** from now on

bigstylios is offline New Member
    cpitt....I use the 100mg QV stuff. I have the same problems with the pin getting clogged. My solution is to draw up the the cc with the pin I used for my last injection, the get all the air bubbles out, replace the pin with a new fresh one, and as soon as I push the juice up until I am confident that there is no remaing air left in the syringe, I jab it in an push it through. Sure I still have some occasional clogging towards the end, but when I inject it pretty quicky I dont have the issue. BTW how is that ttokyo stuff working out for you? I have always been a little skeptical about QV, but this 100mg winny rocks. In just a couple of days I can start to see a difference!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You realize this thread is almost 4 years old right?
    LOL
    Im pretty sure he is done that cycle by now.

-Bino

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstylios
    cpitt....I use the 100mg QV stuff. I have the same problems with the pin getting clogged. My solution is to draw up the the cc with the pin I used for my last injection, the get all the air bubbles out, replace the pin with a new fresh one, and as soon as I push the juice up until I am confident that there is no remaing air left in the syringe, I jab it in an push it through. Sure I still have some occasional clogging towards the end, but when I inject it pretty quicky I dont have the issue. BTW how is that ttokyo stuff working out for you? I have always been a little skeptical about QV, but this 100mg winny rocks. In just a couple of days I can start to see a difference!

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    As far as insulin needles QV winny will clog. It does have crystals and needs to be shaken very well before you pull out of vial. 25ga worked fine but clogged once. it was like the plunger just stuck. Some say the pain is from the water absorbing quickly and the crystals rubbing between the muscle
    fibers. All I know is winny was the worst pain in my life. Killed and I thought
    EVERY inj. was infected it was so bad. I would drink but I can tell you it will DESTROY your good cholesterol. Mine went to 12 in 5 weeks. Fish oils and niacin and all that will help a little but it will take months to get it back to half
    of what it was. At 36 i dont need to tear my lipid panel up for winny. Ill never use again.
    n

bigstylios is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You realize this thread is almost 4 years old right?
    LOL
    Im pretty sure he is done that cycle by now.

-Bino
    yeah, sorry I wasnt looking at the dates, and rarely post here.....never know though, maybe hes still having probs with the winny!

Thread Information