crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Need help..Have to see my Endochronologist

Ok, I am on a TRT(test replacement therapy) I have to use a rub on test "TESTIM" Anyway, its been about 3 weeks since my last shot of anything, when should I start my TRT again? Since I naturally dont produce test, what should I do. And since this is all new to me, the Endochronologist wants to see me, I am sure to check my blood, and he was a prick about roids from the get go, when should I be leveled back out? Start the **** now?
    What the heck do I do? Please help

Aboot is offline Banned
    First off, what was your cycle? The half life of the compounds would be the easiest way to determine the best time to re-start your HRT doses.

So sorry...cyp/deca at 500/400 for 10 weeks with pct. Last shot was about 3 weeks ago.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, if you are on HRT and aren't producing any test you wouldn't need PCT. Are you doing PCT now?

No, all I really do is on the 10th week my last shot of the cycle, I take 3 cc's of the sterile HCG water and mix with the powder. Then that same day I take 1cc, then 4 days later 1 cc, then 4 days later the last cc. So far and 3 cycles under my belt that seems to work fine for me. But what to do about the doctor? When do I start the rub on cream again? When should I see the doctor to let him check my blood?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, deca will be in your system for 21 days after your last shot, cyp will be there for 18 days. I would start back with your HRT around 3 weeks after your last shot. However, it would be best to determine when you should get back on your HRT treatment via a blood test. But barring that, I would suggest 21 days after your last shot. But if you could consult with your doc, that would be the best option of course.

Thread Information