jdub12 is offline New Member

Test E & Winstrol

I believe a Test E and Winstrol cycle is what I am planning on doing for my first time. I want to go easy being my first so please keep that in mind when critisizing my dosage. But please help as I want to do it properly.

I am thinking of doing it as follows:

week 1-2 100mg Test E every 5 days
    week 3-8 200mg Test E every 5 days
    week 9-10 100mg Test E every 5 days

week 1-10 Winstrol 50mg EOD

Does this seem reasonable? Of course I have Nolvas 10mg per day and Ill get clomids too, but can you suggest how many and at what dosage? I also want to see how my body reacts to the water bloat...so ill start off slow and maybe next cycle I can up it a lil. I hear that Arimidex does wonders for bloat...but I doubt it will be that much of an issue at 200mg per week. Comments highly appreciated! Thanks.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    There is lot you need to do with this cycel. 1. stick with the same amount of test all the way through. 2. you dont want to take winny for 10 weeks. i would only suggest taking for a max of 6 weeks at 50 mg ed. as far as clomid you want to take 300mg the very first day, than take 100mg for 2 week after than down to 50mg for another week. you will regret taking the low amount of test once you start seeing results. I would stick with 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    week 1-10 500mg test
    weel 6-12 50mg winny ed.
    clomid 12-15 300/100/50

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub12
    I believe a Test E and Winstrol cycle is what I am planning on doing for my first time. I want to go easy being my first so please keep that in mind when critisizing my dosage. But please help as I want to do it properly.

I am thinking of doing it as follows:

week 1-2 100mg Test E every 5 days
    week 3-8 200mg Test E every 5 days
    week 9-10 100mg Test E every 5 days

week 1-10 Winstrol 50mg EOD

Does this seem reasonable? Of course I have Nolvas 10mg per day and Ill get clomids too, but can you suggest how many and at what dosage? I also want to see how my body reacts to the water bloat...so ill start off slow and maybe next cycle I can up it a lil. I hear that Arimidex does wonders for bloat...but I doubt it will be that much of an issue at 200mg per week. Comments highly appreciated! Thanks.
    horrible cycle, this is how you should run it:

wk 1-12 250mgs test E 2x per wk (500mgs/wk)
    wk 9-14 50 mgs winny ED
    wk 1-14 10 mgs nolva ED or EOD or just wait to see if you're prone to gyno

2 wks after last test shot and one day after your last winny you'll start pct. its should be run as follows:

day 1: 300mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, (4g trib if you can get it)
    day 2-11: 100mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, "trib"
    day 12-21: 50mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, "trib"

at this point your natural test levels should be up, running, and stable

this isn't that gung-ho of a cycle, just the basic beginner one. the 10 wk one that arnoldwannab posted is good if you want to run a shorter one.

I really appreciate the advice and the thing that scares me is that everyone suggest 500mg of test a week. For some reason, I am not sure that I want to go that high, I kind of wanted to see how my body would react to 200mg, but is 500mg considered the standard? I am about 150lbs, I lift and eat good regularly....but I dont want to over do it for someone who is twice my size taking the same amount of test. Just want to do it right...I hope you see what Im saying, but if you say 500mg is where I should be for the right amount of effects with the least sides, then thats what it will be.thanks again fellas

if you only weigh 150 then i don't think you're quite ready for aas yet. you need to get a much better natural base before you start the juice. check out our diet and workout forums. it might take a few years, but in the long-run it'll work out better for you. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    if you only weigh 150 then i don't think you're quite ready for aas yet. you need to get a much better natural base before you start the juice. check out our diet and workout forums. it might take a few years, but in the long-run it'll work out better for you. good luck

I postponed AS about 2 years ago because I thought I would put on some weight from 130. I did this with consistently eating and working out...but its actually quite hard for me to gain. I want to get to about 160-170 and lean. I am looking for some help with AS, but again I dont want to do as much as someone 200lbs should do. I just want to take that into consideration when revising my cycle. Also, is it not a good idea to back off the Test slowly at the end? Is it common to just get to the end and quit? Of course, PCT is involved, but I thought it was good measure to slowly reduce the amount the last few weeks?

also, how often to shoot the test? every 3 days?

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Every monday and thursday would be fine

don't pyramid, keep the doses consistent

thunderterd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    horrible cycle, this is how you should run it:

wk 1-12 250mgs test E 2x per wk (500mgs/wk)
    wk 9-14 50 mgs winny ED
    wk 1-14 10 mgs nolva ED or EOD or just wait to see if you're prone to gyno

2 wks after last test shot and one day after your last winny you'll start pct. its should be run as follows:

day 1: 300mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, (4g trib if you can get it)
    day 2-11: 100mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, "trib"
    day 12-21: 50mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, "trib"

at this point your natural test levels should be up, running, and stable
    that's exactly my next cycle. can't wait

Thread Information