Pipes78 is offline New Member

Urgent help needed!!!!

Well i have been lifting for years but finally need that extra boost and have hit that barrier that just wont let me get any stronger or bigger never tried juice yet but am ready to take it on you guys are the pro's and need your advice tell me your opnions and what i should use for starters and i will keep you guys posted!!!! Oh yeah i am 6'2" 250lbs. with a short temper already, so i dont want to rip my house or someones head off!!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Will if you've got a temper, AAS are infairness going to aggravate that a lot!

AAS doesn't creat monsters, but it does bring increase your own characteristics. I think you got to consider this before going any further.

But you can't go wrong with a Deca /Sus/D-Bol stack.

Do some research and we can all help you further.

BA

Pipes78 is offline New Member

Well!!

i have been researching this for about 4 months and i was on the deca /winstol/clomid stack that i thought most about and i was told that the rage is just a mind thing..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    The rage is a mind thing. If you get pissed off b/c someone took your toothbrush and wiped their ass with it......well, bad example - cause i'd kill them, but not before i got the 5 bucks for a new toothbrush. But, if you can control your temper, you'll be fine. Say some dude bumps into you at a bar. Natural instinct is to be like "what the fuck man?" and then kick his ass, or attempt to in some cases. But, if you got the brains to realize, "hey, this joints crowded, i'll let that one slide," then you'll be alright.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Like they said, it's just a mind thing. You just have to tell yourself before your cycle starts" I'm going to need to take extra care these next few months to make sure I stay in control." It's not THAT bad, it's a myth.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro...if you want my personal experience with that stack just send me a PM. I did it as my first cycle and I was very happy with the results.

Pete

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Urgent help needed!!!!

Originally posted by Pipes78
    so i dont want to rip my house or someones head off!!!
    Hey ripping heads off is cool!

_SOLID

Thread Information