JRob is offline Associate Member

Has this happened to anyone?

So I finished my EQ/CYP cycle three weeks ago today. I got decent results but something is going on now. For the past week when I hit the gym I am very tired when I get there but by the end of my workout and for the rest of the day I feel like I am on ephedra or something. I have more energy now and feel as though my workouts are twice as long and intense as they were on cycle. It should all be gone by now but for some reason now it feels like I just hit week 4. Does this make any sense at all?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro did you finish your cycle with clomids?

I am starting the clomid on wed. I am doing the 300, 100, 50 route.

timvds is offline Member
    yep, makes sense to me. ive posted two threads asking why my strength and stamina actually increases adter my cycle. the only reason i could come up with is that i sleep better off cycle. other than that im not sure why.. hope this helps

Timvds, that's what makes this even more strange is that my sleep pattern has been horrible lately. Yet I am an animal in the gym.

timvds is offline Member
    i know right, its hard to explain. but my last two cycles, after being off for 2-3 weeks my strength and stamina increased. mood swings were gone and appetite increased. i guess its a good thing though, but i cant explain why it happens. i mean everyone else is talking about this horrible crash, and in the meantime im feeling like a fkin god when im off cycle. who knows

Thanks, I am glad that I am not alone. It isn't that I get bigger or stronger faster than when I am on. I just feel much more of a surge when I am in the gym just after a cycle.

timvds is offline Member
    just do what i did and take advantage of it

Thread Information