chris2wire is offline Member

Thinking of running tren alone

Is the only disadvantage of running tren alone as opposed to with test the tren-dick syndrome?

Cuz me and my gf just broke up, I was thinking maybe theres an upside to it... like being able to run tren alone now.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    so your saying you dont want to get laid bro there is other chicks out there to bang. you gf wasnt the only 1

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I've ran it alone, worked great

sex drive was low but I could still get it up

takes forever to kick in though, props a nice jump start for tren

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    having a low sex drive. it sucks bro, i know. it happen to me. that why i would use some sort of test.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Your joking about the GF right?. A low sex drive will also mean less motivation to get your ass into the gym, and even less when your there!. Don't be silly and run the test with it.

I think Bouncer is saying he only goes to the gym to scope out chicks

Yeah run some test, if you can't get any make your on using synovex

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Bouncer is right. Libido is just one manifestation of the whole androgenic psychology. If you are so tested-out that you can't be bothered to get some trim, no biggie... you can go without sex, trust me. But your attitude about training and other things will also probably be less manly, as well. And test will probably, in moderate doses, help to moderate the sides of the tren ... kinda guessing on that one, so don't quote that in your new encyclopedia of modern steroid use . Prop and tren acetate, in particular, famously go together like peas and carrots, as FG would say. Run some prop, maybe equal parts to your tren. I think you will like it a lot more than tren-only.

joevette is offline Banned
    Get ready for depression, limp dick, and an overall unmotivated shiity attitude.

mike42005 is offline New Member
    I personally just got off a tren cycle (150mg EOD for 12 weeks)

Stuff worked really really well.. Only problem was i was just tired all the time and i had no sex drive.. I could still get it up, just didnt want to do anything

I would highly suggest test with tren but if you dont its just going to be a rocky ride..

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    run test with that!!!!!!

See my reply to why test with tren . I had a great time on ONLY tren.

Hmmm didnt know that about sex drive meaning many things...

ANd yeah with my gf gone I wont even want to be getting laid, its an emotional thing. I cant get turned on by any chick, this girl was the one....

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

ANd yeah with my gf gone I wont even want to be getting laid, its an emotional thing. I cant get turned on by any chick, this girl was the one....

keep your chin up bro, stay positive, maybe its a blessing in disguise... and at a time like this, don't make any descisions that you might regret for the time being.. if your gonna run it, maximize it to its potential, no test in your program is kinda 1/2 a$$.

-Biggie

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

1) Don't short yourself and your gains and be ignorant as to what's best.

2) If NO OTHER chick turns you on besides this ONE, then there is far more wrong here than just running tren alone.

I understand being close to someone and loving them, but sh*t, your life is made to be lived and enjoyed, not jones'ing over one female thus ruining your entire outlook.

If you let a woman have control over you like that, or ANY human being male/female like that, you're missing out on tons!!

~SC~

wow swolecat you just really affected me...

I was waiting all day to get online to talk to her and here I was, talking to her about our relationship about to ask her if she wanted to hangout tonight when I read your post... And boom, something hit me and i told her "im gonna go watch tv" and i signed off.

Youre right... I cant be controlled. A girl should add to the guy's life not take control over it. I feel better....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I was waiting all day to get online to talk to her and here I was, talking to her about our relationship about to ask her if she wanted to hangout tonight when I read your post... And boom, something hit me and i told her "im gonna go watch tv" and i signed off.

Youre right... I cant be controlled. A girl should add to the guy's life not take control over it. I feel better....
    Booya!! There you go man! Believe me, by waiting for her to come online and talking to her about the relationship, you're only gonna make yourself feel worse... and you're going to make her not want you even more.

Desperation is the biggest turn off in a girl's book - even if you're the most desperate mo-fo on the planet; don't let them see it.

Go work out, go out with your dawgs, meet other people... anything to get off your ass! And believe me, once you do that, SHE'LL be the one thinking about YOU.

Play on bro. Never let a woman bring you down

Thread Information