jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member

Deca once or Twice a Week?

I have QV Deca 200 right now and am wondering if I should break it up into 2 injections per week like I do with my test-e, or shoot it all at once?? It might be easier to shoot 1/2 cc deca when I shoot the test-e?
    I am taking:
    D-bol 30mg ed
    Deca 200mg week
    Test-e 500 mg week
    Tamox 20mg ed

Aboot is offline Banned
    Shoot deca twice per week. Your blood levels will be more stable. You may also want to increase your dose of deca. 200mg per week is pretty low.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    its a first cycle, and after week 4 when I´m off the dbol I will step it up to 3 or 400mg.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    keep it stable shoot 3-400mg from day one

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    exactly

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Start it at 300 or 400mg/week. Shoot twice a week. You can pull the deca right in there with the test, mix them and shoot both at once. Since you are shooting test twice a week anyway, it would not call for more jabs. IMO the more you split up your doses, the better, especially if you are shooting something else that day anyhow. Right now, I am running fina and prop, shooting ED, (the prop is just for a 4 week jumpstart) and also cyp and deca. Since I shoot the prop and fina ED anyway, I currently shoot my daily dose of cyp and deca ED as well. That keeps the maximum size of my shots down, since it is spread out evenly. Levels are marginally more stable, though that might be splitting hairs.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    keep it stable shoot 3-400mg from day one

I agree

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I dont get it... I have shot deca once per week everytime I have used it... Its halflife is 21 days... again 21 days. If you cannot keep level stable shooting once per week you do not have nandrolone decaonate.

agreed 400mgs per week...wether your doing one or two injects

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I dont get it... I have shot deca once per week everytime I have used it... Its halflife is 21 days... again 21 days. If you cannot keep level stable shooting once per week you do not have nandrolone decaonate.
    Hey Mes, you are right, deca COULD be run weekly, but he is shooting 2x/week, anyway, with his test, so may as well go ahead and do them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    My whole point here is based on halflives... Everyone always wants to do twice per week injects as they think this helps, especially cypionate or deca esters... Ok, lets use a comparison; If prop is best injected once per day(eod is fine too) and the halflife is 3 days, then based on this model if deca is injected once per week and halflife is 3 weeks then if someone does say deca should be shot twice per week is in fact saying prop should be shot twice per day. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hey Mes, you are right, deca COULD be run weekly, but he is shooting 2x/week, anyway, with his test, so may as well go ahead and do them together.
    OK, duh... I should read a little closer then. LOL

twice this week I have needed reading glasses. In this case yes why not split up injects for ease of use.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I am on test/deca now and I shoot each one every 3 days. In one syringe I put 1 cc of decabol and 1.5 cc's of test e. That gives me 250mg of deca and 375mg of test e in one shot every 3 days.

It's a convenient way to do it with the least amount of injections. I would also raise your deca up to 400mg a week.

Thread Information