S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

what would do with this lot

Hay chaps, what would you do with this lot, this is what my training partner has left,, 20 bottles of deca ,, 9 bottles of premo,, 100, 10mg tabs of winny,, 20 tester iron, 4 boxes of noverdex,, what would you do with this lot how would you run it thanks.. He has p.c.t

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    you need to add test to the lot old chap.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Hay chaps, what would you do with this lot, this is what my training partner has left,, 20 bottles of deca,, 9 bottles of premo,, 100, 10mg tabs of winny,, 20 tester iron, 4 boxes of noverdex,, what would you do with this lot how would you run it thanks.. He has p.c.t
    What strengths? How much? Deca , for instance, or its generics, is available in strengths from 50mg/ml to 400mg/ml. It can be had in 2cc vials or 10cc vials, or more from UGs. By "premo" I guess you probably mean "primobolan ", and "noverdex" is too close to "nolvadex " to be a coincidence, "tester iron"?

You need to do some more reading before you will be able to tell us what you got, I think. And BTW you can learn to spell the names of the products simply by copying right from the label.

For his first cycle, none of that stuff should be used, though the "noverdex" should be kept on hand in the event of gyno symptoms. First cycle should be test only, 250 to 500mg/week, shoot twice a week. Run it for 10 weeks or so. For cyp or enanth, start pct 2-1/2 or 3 weeks after last shot. Some will tell you two weeks. That will work okay, too.

Chicks like primo. Save it for a BB GF, is what I would do. Look up the profile on the site. The deca could be used in a second cycle. Run 400mg/week deca with 500mg/week testosterone cypionate or enanthate . Shoot twice a week. Run the test a week or two longer than the deca. Run the deca a minimum of 10 weeks. 12 weeks works well for a beginner. The winny can be used in a cutting cycle but you should have more of it. If you run it for 6 weeks you have enough for maybe 25mg/ED for 3 weeks and 20mg/ED for another three weeks... I don't have my calculagator handy. Injectable winny is preferred. Oral is rough on the liver. Maybe you could just run it 4 weeks at the end of a cycle, which would give you around 35mg/ED, enough for good effect. You can split tabs if you have to.

You definitely need to do a few months of research here, which does not mean just posting questions. Read the drug profiles, particularly. Search the threads. Read thread after thread. Your friend needs to educate himself, as well.

Thread Information