Dec
    Dec is offline New Member

Timings for Deca/Sust Injections?

OK, here'e the deal...

I have

20 x Deca 200mg vials
    20 x Sust 250 vials

I aim to do my 2nd course over 10 weeks, I am front loading with 30mg of dianabol a day for the first 4 weeks.

How should I schedule my inj's????

I was thinking

Monday - 2ML Deca 1ML Sust
    Thursday - 2ML Deca 1ML Sust

This would give me 400mg Deca and 500mg Sust a week. Sound OK???

Cheers

Dec.
    Last edited by Dec; 04-19-2005 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

Dec
    Bttt

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would go with 150mg EOD of sust and 200mg of deca twice a week.

saluu is offline Banned
    i like your cycle it is a great bulker sus,deca , dbol make sure sus is taken two weeks longer than deca and you take more per week of sus then deca. And you need clomid for sure . keep caloireis high and get ready for serious mass.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I would go with 150mg EOD of sust and 200mg of deca twice a week.
    I agree with sustanon eod, but to make it easier on the guy as far as how much he has to work with maybe 125 (1/2 cc) eod would be ok. This net's 437.5g test/week, only slightly above, but at least it IS above the deca dose. Also, this should last about 11 weeks (actually 11 weeks plus 1 shot), which is about a week longer than the deca will last(10 weeks). This makes PCT run smoothly if started at about week 13. Should be 18 days after last sustanon shot and 21 days after last deca shot.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    I agree with sustanon eod, but to make it easier on the guy as far as how much he has to work with maybe 125 (1/2 cc) eod would be ok. This net's 437.5g test/week, only slightly above, but at least it IS above the deca dose. Also, this should last about 11 weeks (actually 11 weeks plus 1 shot), which is about a week longer than the deca will last(10 weeks). This makes PCT run smoothly if started at about week 13. Should be 18 days after last sustanon shot and 21 days after last deca shot.
    yes this should be easier

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Given the limited quantity of gear available, I would do it pretty much the same way as crispy said. EOD is the way to go, and half an amp is a bit more convenient than fiddling around to keep exactly 500mg/week. AND... test should always be ran a week or two longer than deca . Too bad you didn't get a couple more amps of sust.

You will find that a single long ester of testosterone is cheaper and easier to use than sust, especially if you buy your test in vials instead of amps. Dosing is much more flexible and convenient.

Dec
    Cheers for the advice Guys, sounds like i'll be going EOD with the Sust then!

One more quick question to you if you dont mind.

My Sust is in 1CC vials, if I were to take 1/2CC EOD how would I store the other 1/2cc until my next jab? In a pre loaded syringe??

Thanks again.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dec

My Sust is in 1CC vials, if I were to take 1/2CC EOD how would I store the other 1/2cc until my next jab? In a pre loaded syringe??

Thanks again.
    exactly

Dec
    Thanks Crispy...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dec

Thanks again.
    I have never seen sust in 1cc vials. Do you mean ampules? If it were a vial, there would be no need to pre-load. If you have amps, then yeah, you preload the next syringe. You can't store an open amp.

Thread Information