Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

prob shouldnt ask but im curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Effective immediately, I will be retiring as a MOD of this board. I decided that after everything that went on yesterday and after sleeping on the decision, this is the one that is best for me.

I would like to make it clear (if I am allowed to) that this has nothing to do with the fact that I am a MOD at the new board. I feel it would have been perfectly acceptable to MOD at both as many people do the very same.

It does have to do with how this was all handled. Everyone knows the contribution both CYC and TOJ made to this sight. The fact that they were banned outright for doing nothing wrong is puzzling to me.

I have read and understand all the analogies on the “what if” you worked at a computer company or McDonalds, etc, etc… While this board IS a business, it is in a totally separate category that that of the examples that were given. A good percentage of our VETS are either Admin or SMODS at other boards. This enables everyone to stay as up to date as possible on the things that are going on in this game. After all we do discuss illegal activities here. (Even if it is in a Role Play manner) In addition, I could bump or name hundreds of threads in which a member has been allowed to promote their own board. But the new site is actually on the ‘restricted word’ list?

BC, I respect the fact that you own the board and pay the bills. However, you did not build it. PTBY, CYC, TOJ (among others) are the reason you can reap the rewards of AR’s current size and status. For that, they should have been given the courtesy to step down and remain with VET status at the very least.

As I bow out gracefully, I do want to take the opportunity to say that I have truly enjoyed my time here. I am thankful for the friendships and knowledge I have attained here.

Be well, Be safe, Be strong,

D
    Can someone explain to me what happened or should i not even have asked? i just hate to see the man go

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Thread Information