Thread: confused?

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

confused?

started a cycle of sus 500 mgs a week shot 125 mgs eod and eq 400 mgs a week shot 100 mgs eod two weeks ago and my nipples became real sore and puffy, this never happened to me and i have done cycle of sus and deca in the past. so i dropped the eq this week and tried my sus shots at twice per week and believe it or not my nipples do not hurt anymore, but are still a liitle puffy? what is going on here need some good advice. could the eq + the sus bee too much for my body to handle since since the both aromatize? please help me out, want to do a cycle that is complete. suggestions please.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I hope your taking nolva cuz if not your most likely developing gyno as we speak even though thier not sore.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I hope your taking nolva cuz if not your most likely developing gyno as we speak even though thier not sore.
    do you think it was the eq added to the sus causing this?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You should have had Nolva on hand before you even began your cycle. Never assume you wont get gyno. Even if certain hormones aren't "supposed to" give you gyno, some people are a lot more sensitive and susceptible to getting it (like me). Nolva always works, but you gotta take it soon. If you wait too long, you may be looking at surgery.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should be confused... You keep asking the same questions over and over again, yet you are still confused. Or maybe you should have labeled your thread: Retarted and will never understand, then in the post you could say I have these boobs growing do you think it is that stuff you call gyno...

Just busting your balls... You are ok in my book

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You should be confused... You keep asking the same questions over and over again, yet you are still confused. Or maybe you should have labeled your thread: Retarted and will never understand, then in the post you could say I have these boobs growing do you think it is that stuff you call gyno...

Just busting your balls... You are ok in my book
    your killing me , you see meso i want to gain as much quality size as possible on a cycle of sus and eq, but when i hear that things like nolva will effect gains i get all *ucked up in the head, i start to think if i take the nolva during a cyle or any anti-e i will not really grow, please set me straight on this . thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    im takin nolva every day and growin like a mutha. take it or start buyin manzeers.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't worry about nolva hindering your gains. This effect is small and not particularly noteworthy. It is not worth stalling about using nolvadex . If you need it, if you THINK you need it, then take it. Better to gain a pound less and have a smooth chest than to gain that pound along with a couple pounds of brand new titties. Which do you think is preferable?

Thread Information