Stankeric is offline Associate Member

Question Nut Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to try and explain this the absolute best I can so bare with me here!

I am currently right in the middle of PCT and taking 100mg Clomid and 20mg Nolvadex ED. Problem is last night my girlfriend noticed that there was somewrong with my testicals......

In your testicals there are two balls...of which both hang down fom cord like things(have no idea what they are called)........anyways the "cords" that connect to my left testical seem to be very inflamed or something(alot bigger feeling than the right "cords.")

Could this be due to Clomid or PCT or something any ideas/thoughts would be very appreciated!!

Thanks Guys

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    its your anatomy bro mine r the exact same way. it freaked me out to when i noticed it but i went to the drs. within the same week and had them checked. this was when i was like 16. im 27 now

I dont excactly go around feelin' on my nuts all the time.....but when my girlfriend noticed it was like WTF is that???? Freaking me out big time!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I think the feel larger beacuse your balls are smaller. you probably just never noticed their true size because your balls were larger. Weird shyt.

Go see a doc if you are seriously worried!

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Get it checked by a doc. It could be a few things. I had somthing similiar a few years ago, turned out to be a cyst (most guys have one). You always want to be sure though, to avoid further problems.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think anyone here will be able to tell you without being a doctor and feeling your balls... in other words, go see a real doctor

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I dont think anyone here will be able to tell you without being a doctor and feeling your balls... in other words, go see a real doctor
    love the avatar ...thats classic

Thanks Guys I appreciate it!

smegs is offline Member
    if its really inflammed, it could be epiditimitis, which can form naturally or from contact with chlamydia...

get it checked bro!

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Many athletes develop hydoceles throughout their life. It is just a collection of fluid around the testicle and/or vas defferens (tubes). If this is what it is, not to worry. You want to make sure it isnt a tumor, not to scare you, its better to be safe than sorry.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I too had similar worries about this. I got it checked out when I was about 20 and everything was a-ok. That said, if you're really worried, do not hesitate to go to the doc and get it checked.

exactly...get checked

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    It is not uncommonfor one side to be larger than the other. Very few men are truly symmetrical down there. I know it is a different issue, but after my vasectomy the left side took much longer to heal than the right...it stayed swollen longer, etc. Doc said it was perfectly normal. But...get it checked.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Mine is also like this and I had it checked out. No problem but I would have it checked by a doctor just to make sure like others have said.

Thread Information