Thread: halotestin

big pete is offline New Member

halotestin

hey, has anyone used this stuff before?? anything to look out for etc? im 260lb and gonna be using with test enanthate and tren , want it exclusively for strenght as my next PLing comp is in 7 weeks

any sort of doses applicable? heard its very bioavailable and harsh so was thinkin about the 25-30mg mark?

also what brands? im UK based and the one available is described to be american, 50x5mg tabs in a pot. waiting for more detailed description,lol! does it ring any bells?

anyone??

thanks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    stuff is great for powerlifting, make you mean like a mother ****er!!! my deadlift went through the roof in 4 weeks, i used it 2 competitiions ago, i was impressed. i ran it at 40 mg per week, it is a pricey but it is worth it. i think the brand was stenox?? not sure off hand. i think if you run it at 25mg it will be to little, just my oppinion

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i used alatis stenox at 20 mg a day for three weeks. i was cutting and it hardened me up nicely. strength was getting there for sure. i discontinued use bc of stomach pains and increased aggravation. i got to irratiable. half an hour after i took my dose i would heat up and just be pissed off. i took a fiarly low dose. doses go from 20-35 mg a day for 4 weeks.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like what I am looking for during season. Any problem running it alone if keeping gains is unimportnat. i want the extra strenght and aggression for games. 10 week season. would that be too long? I will be done with my PCT of my first cycle mid june, how long should I wait? It is either that or I am going to do another cycle of test e only, bump up from the 500 mg I am taking now with deca .

JJEB2 is offline Member
    yea 10 weeks would hurt ya. very bad on the liver and one of the most toxic steroids . i would try suspension during the season. that works very well and run the halo for 4 weeks. you will keep alot of the strength for sure bro.

its good stuff for strength but watch out cause it does make u aggressive...i was on it at 45mg a day for 4 weeks and no one wanted to hang out with me lol...i mean it tho its nuts...but ur strength will be out of this world

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    30-40 mg/day 4 wks 6 at most. Will kill your liver but make you hard as hell.Either run it at the beginning or end of your cycle and you should see some real nice results.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not run for more than 3 or 4 weeks and 40 mg max./day,its very toxic to the liver,avoid alcohol drinks if posible,gets some liver protection products,you can buy at any vit. center or store...

big pete is offline New Member
    thankyou gents.

stenox i the one id heard most of, thats why i asked about the type of them.

ive got milk thistle and ALA always on hand if need be.

also, it cant convert to estrogen ,and has anti-e (i believe) properties also, so would it negate a possible need for adding in any nolva? ive used high (to me) dose cycles topping at about 1800mg (tren /var/primo), and never got itching/lump. or am i looking at it backwards? and cos its highly androgenic itll increase gyno chances? looking to be....

1000mg test enanthate
    600mg tren blend (prop/hex/enanthate)
    ???mg halo for final 4 weeeks before comp

sorry for the rambling, im well versed on gear but never know anyones results/experiences with halo?!!

thankjs gents

grendle is offline New Member

Angry limited experience

Quote Originally Posted by big pete
    hey, has anyone used this stuff before?? anything to look out for etc? im 260lb and gonna be using with test enanthate and tren , want it exclusively for strenght as my next PLing comp is in 7 weeks

any sort of doses applicable? heard its very bioavailable and harsh so was thinkin about the 25-30mg mark?

also what brands? im UK based and the one available is described to be american, 50x5mg tabs in a pot. waiting for more detailed description,lol! does it ring any bells?

anyone??

thanks
    I was critically injured/motorcycle wreck. Been trying to "get back up"--been 'crippled' 12 years. So far VERY happy w/ halo--also test cream, and some inj. -test cyp, nandro--deca durabolin . Gone from 135 lbs to 185lbs in 6 mos. probably 10-15lbs fat but I can lose that--- it's a start.
    FYI--paralysed right upper body--amputated r arm at elbow.
    Would apprieciate info on where to get gear I can depend on--found a couple good suppliers but a lotta crooked b*st*rds too. I'm crippled and POOR. I'm using for medical reasons--getting back to the gym is way down the list---I have to get WELL first. [email protected]

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Ran 6 weeks with ok stregth gains at 40mg ED. Liver panel was slightly elevated but pound H2O and a liver detox and you'll be fine.

Thread Information