newatthis is offline Junior Member

Question AAR Clen Question

How should a female take the Clenbuterol from AAR. I have purchased it and decided not to use and but my gf is interested. What is the daily recommended dosage, i have heard of a pyramid scheme, but dont quite understand it. Any info would be appreciated.

It is for the AAR site. CLen .

newatthis is offline Junior Member
    bump

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    check out hookers post on clen .....im on my 6th day of liquid clen right now,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

i love it....i do experiance hand shaking and for the first day of working out on it i got terrible cramps....however this is a great product for fat loss.

To subside the cramping take 3-5g of taurine per day as well as 500mg of potassiun at night before bed.
    Last edited by Buff_Daddy; 04-20-2005 at 11:15 AM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    also per hookers thread......

"Based on it’s rate of elimination from the body, and how much is usually needed to be effective for athletes, my recommendations are the same for both men and women. You’ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you’ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this…hand shaking, sweating, etc…classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn’t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen , just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose. You’ll also want to know your body temperature, upon rising, for the week before you start taking your clen, and then monitor it (again, as soon as you wake up) throughout your clen regimen. When it returns to the level it was at before you began taking the clen, you’ll need to start taking your Benadryl or Ketotifen, as the decrease in Body Temperature back to original levels indicates the thermogenic effect is beginning to decline."

p.s. 1 pump = 20mcg for your rat
    Last edited by Buff_Daddy; 04-20-2005 at 11:22 AM.

Thread Information