beast N°1 is offline Junior Member

winny/var no good?

hellow guys, friend wants to cut down a couple of % with a good diet and cardio
    stats 5.8
    185 lbs
    13%

he wants to get to 9% in 6-8 weeks and add some strenght

he has bought:

120 x 10mg anavar
    18 x winny depot 50mg

i was thinking this:

week 1-6: winny 50mg EOD
    week 1-6: anavar 40 mg/day

some guys say this cycle is no good for cutting , but why the hell is that? he does not want to take test because it has only been 8 weeks since his last cycle of deca and sus and he wanted to cut down with less surpressing aas.

do you guys think this will get him to his goal or what do you guys advise???

thank in advance

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    i would personally just do the anavar then... in my opinion winny without test is pretty useless.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Dont use the winny without test, yes it will suppress your HPTA. Save the winny and get some more var, right now he only has enough to run 29mg a day for 6 weeks. With var only I reccomend atleast 50mg ED along with 5g of trib ED.
    Right now Im doing var only at 75mg ED

why such a high dosage, have a fiew friends who went good on 30mg/day of var, but another friend thought while cutting he could use winny and var together so he doesn't lose any or even gain muscle while getting schredder, it's not that he want's to get so much bigger of this cycle , he wants to cut like 3-4% in 6/8 weeks and gains some quality muscle and strainght while cutting down that fat

but NO winny AND anavar or what?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    gaing muscle and losing bf - that s almost impossible. a lot of ppl just look bigger when they r cut. that s all.

I wouldn t use winstrol , and definetly not without test. if u just want to cut use prop 100mg eod.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    gaing muscle and losing bf - that s almost impossible. a lot of ppl just look bigger when they r cut. that s all.

I wouldn t use winstrol, and definetly not without test. if u just want to cut use prop 100mg eod.
    actualy on a prop/eq/var cycle i did that ... but my diet was flawless and cardio was monitored at 60%MHR 50-60m Every morning
    regardless of gear im going to say the key was diet, no doubt.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actualy on a prop/eq/var cycle i did that ... but my diet was flawless and cardio was monitored at 60%MHR 50-60m Every morning
    regardless of gear im going to say the key was diet, no doubt.
    That diet didn't happen to include Peanut Butter did it?

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    That diet didn't happen to include Peanut Butter did it?
    just a moderate amont of .. YEAH IT DID

his diet consits only nutricious food and no bad fats, you guys don't think he can cut down and make some extra muscle, the aas isn't there to make him huger then he is,? he wants to drop like 2-3% no more but gain some straighnt and some extra dry muscle

Quote Originally Posted by beast N°1
    his diet consits only nutricious food and no bad fats, you guys don't think he can cut down and make some extra muscle, the aas isn't there to make him huger then he is,? he wants to drop like 2-3% no more but gain some straighnt and some extra dry muscle
    well since diet dictates 80% of your results i would say check out diet forum around here and get that down pat for him just to make sure he is on right track, there are lots of lil tips and tidbits of information that many people fail to acquire even though they are on the right track.

Thread Information