Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Dbol and Anadrol ...together?

Ive heard many things on this topic....some day dont...some say it doesnt matter....I have some 50 mg Methanabol tablets left over from a previous cycle....i also had some Anadrol ....a few weeks of both...i threw the Anadrol in...and im wondering if it woul dbe pointless to use the Dbol as well....50 ED for couple od weeks.....

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely!!! I wouldn't use the d bol with the A!! you might gain mostly water bloat!!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    taking two such orals at a time is basicly not advisalbe because of the negative effect they will have on your kidneys. i figure you would get strong as hell though.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I know it's been done before, and some utulize dbol /anadrol for contest prep, but I never would because the mechanism of action for both are very similar which is not good on the body.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    taking two such orals at a time is basicly not advisalbe because of the negative effect they will have on your kidneys. i figure you would get strong as hell though.
    i think you mean liver. this is a horrible idea for your liver, and a textbok bad stack,

saluu is offline Banned
    say good bye to you liver two 17 aa 's together plus anadrol alone is toxic enough i wouldnt adivise using them together.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    I have runned them together, 150mg anadrol and 50 mg dianabol for 3 weeks, you get strong as hell and massive to, it is a real good stack

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    I have runned them together, 150mg anadrol and 50 mg dianabol for 3 weeks, you get strong as hell and massive to, it is a real good stack
    no, it s not. it s a very stupid idea. if u can t poke urself, don tuse steroids , pussies. I can t believe ur taking the risks of this oral sh*t but u have angst to inject urself...sad.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...and you definitely shouldn't use if you can't deal with "uncontrolable blood levels"!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Yeah...and you definitely shouldn't use if you can't deal with "uncontrolable blood levels"!
    I am sure ur "wisdom" will help ur reputation

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    lmfao!!

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    Ive heard many things on this topic....some day dont...some say it doesnt matter....I have some 50 mg Methanabol tablets left over from a previous cycle....i also had some Anadrol ....a few weeks of both...i threw the Anadrol in...and im wondering if it woul dbe pointless to use the Dbol as well....50 ED for couple od weeks.....
    I have done this, and I didn't like it. Anadrol gives me a very nasty attitude and raises my BP through the roof. Makes my face and head look like a very large tomato.

For me, Dbol wins hands down.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7

Simple answer: Dont do it.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    stupid idea...one or the other bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The only time I used anadrol , I hated the sides. After a week, I switched right over to dbol , to good effect. I would not run them together, but if you can tolerate anadrol and only have a small amount, you could use it until you are out, then switch to dbol, treating them as if they were just two brands or two batches of the same drug.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    dont do it...

joevette is offline Banned
    If you use them together you should definatly get bloodwork done before, during, and after the cycle. Use test with them too.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I can t believe ur taking the risks of this oral sh*t but u have angst to inject urself...sad.
    who say i dont inject myself

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've done it before and I'll do it again. Great mass and strength. And yes I inject too.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i was actually considering running 2 weeks of drol and then 4 weeks of dbol to jump start my bulker....i have plenty of time to decide though

Thread Information