Thread: anadrol

flex321 is offline Member

anadrol

posted this over at elite also, by mistake. I meant to post here but what the hell I left it over there also.

any users here? Ive been a firm beleiver in that you should just use dbol instead to avoid anadrol . But recently a buddy of mine said he is getting abunch of them and is going to add them in on his Test cycle. I told him he's nuts and that he'll probbly just lose most of it, which he will because he is one that is from the old school types and doesnt use clomid or anti e's in his cycles. He asked if I wanted 50.
    For those of you that have used it was it worth doing or would dbols be a better alternative? Ive done acouple cycles before and know alot but just wanted opionions from some a-bomb users.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I really like using anadrol ...I get great results off of 100mg/day...I use them for 3-4 weeks at the beginning of my cycle and then switch to dbol for awhile...Seems to work very well for me...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im with i.f. on this one.
    i also think most of the gains are keepable if you do it right.......meaning stack it with a decent test, and use your clomid at the end, when your supposed to. if you run the 'drol alone, i think your fighting a losing battle though.

peace bb79

viper is offline Member
    i like anadrol as well....get great results....
    dbol works well for me also, but i tend to get the dreaded lower back aches with it......
    with anadrol i only get a few under the skin bumps (you know the ones that dont form a head like regular acne....but then im not that young anymore, so acne isnt that normal for me anymore)....

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I agree with ironfist on this one I have gotten great results and have kept it all. I usuall do four weeks 100mg d and then switch to dbol for a week or two. Just take your liver protectors.

would you think doing two weeks drol then two weeks of dbol in the begging of my cyp cycle be a good choice? I would probbly only doing 50mg/ed of the drol

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Anybody ever do Anadrol alone? Just curious--what were the results?

I would never do anadrol alone. My Opinion doing it alone sucks cause you cant stay on it long enough to consider it even a cycle.

Thread Information