DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member

Am I a total wuss?

I did my first shot of QV test on fri. and have been sore as hell ever since. But then I did a second on Monday in the other side of my glute, and it is EXTREMELY painful. It looks slightly bruised, and is tender to the touch. Am I a total wuss? I know QV uses a lot of BA in their stuff, and I've used their Deca before, but this just seems a lot worse than I remember. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks bro's!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what kind ov test ?

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    try t4 if u think 250 hurts....if its not red and hot to the touch i think ull be alright...how it works for me is...by the time i need to inject again the previous spot should only be mildly sore...i only shoot twice a week

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I dunno man, Im sure everyone reacts differently but it is not out of the ordinary to have this soreness. Try holding the needle under some warm water for a few seconds before you shoot. Also message the area where you are shooting after you do the injection.

Thanks a lot tdawg, like I said I'm prob being a total wuss about it, but I juat wanted to be sure it's normal. I've never had pain like this with the other ug stuff I've used. Also, if I'm due again tomorrow and my left cheek is still really sore, will it be O.K. to shoot it anyway?

Ryan, I haven't tried warming the needle, but I always masage the area and take my time injecting, but I've just never had this much pain. I had to make up a story to my boss that I fell off my bike this weekend!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    warm the amps up or pre-loaded syringe to body temp, run em under warm water or place it in a warm bowl of water for a few mins

also have a shower before your shoot so your muscles are nice and relaxed

you can massage the injection area both before and after your done shooting,

if it still hurts put a hot water bottle on the injection area for 10mins,

good luck

Thanks guys! I've learned so much from this board, and really appreciate all your help. But I have to ask once again, is it normal for it to be so tender 3-4 days later? It's almost a little hard to the touch.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    as you said the BA count may be fairly high, so your body may not have experienced this before (a foreign chemical like this), thats why its sore, if its still sore in another 5-7days then consult a doctor

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    wuss! pick up your balls and deal with it.

Well, they're pretty small right now, so it should'nt be too hard there max!

Thanks big!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Thanks a lot tdawg, like I said I'm prob being a total wuss about it, but I juat wanted to be sure it's normal. I've never had pain like this with the other ug stuff I've used. Also, if I'm due again tomorrow and my left cheek is still really sore, will it be O.K. to shoot it anyway?
    i wouldnt...rotate somewhere else

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I just finished up some qv test and deca . The deca doesnt hurt at all but the test hurts like hell at first. You'll get used to it. I had to shoot 1/2 cc 4 times per week at first rather than 1 cc twice.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    I did my first shot of QV test on fri. and have been sore as hell ever since. But then I did a second on Monday in the other side of my glute, and it is EXTREMELY painful. It looks slightly bruised, and is tender to the touch. Am I a total wuss? I know QV uses a lot of BA in their stuff, and I've used their Deca before, but this just seems a lot worse than I remember. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks bro's!

Maybe youre injecting into the wrong place, or moving the needle around too much. Why don't you try injecting into your delts or quads. It is much easier to hold the needle steady. Its kinda hard to give yourself a shot in the glutes. If you insist on the glutes, shoot into the medius instead of the maximus. It is a little easier. A pain reliever will aslo help, advil or something.

bigjsheets: did the swelling go away as the weeks went on? Did you shoot in your quad at all?

tdawg: I guess I'll try in the quad tomorrow, but I figured that would make me limp around like a pu$$y even more.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well the BA could be high like already stated... try rotating your injection sites. I never hit my glutes anymore I to prefer quads and delts. Now with fast acting esters I'll hit everything.... delts, quads, calves, bis, tris, lats....

Georgie is offline Member
    Here is a link that shows a picture of injecting into the medius.

Glute shots (useful information)

Since you said you are bruised it sounds like you are moving the needle around. I would suggest shooting into your quads or delts. Its so much easier.

Thanks BIG TEXAN, as I said to tdawg, wont shootin in the quad make me limp around like a pu$$y even more?

WOW! I've been shooting about 2 inches lower than that! Thanks for the info Georgie. And thank you all again for the help, much abliged!

Thread Information