talonlb32 is offline Junior Member

First injection to delts, problems! help please!

Yesterday I took my first injection to the delts. I took half a ml of test E, usually I shoot the glutes. I had a proffesional MA(medical assistant) do it for me. Today its sore as**** and it has a really big ablong knot at the site and below. What do you guys think? Another doctor from africa told me I might have cliped a vein, but I she aspirated so I dont think she did. '
    Any input would be helpfull thank you.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    it could just be swollen and the oil sitting in ur delt causing that. i have had something similar to what ur desctibing and after a few days it went away. u should probably be fine. someone else will kno for sure

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nothing to be concerned about yet. I've had gear put huge lumps on various parts of my body that lasted up to 1 week. Strange that it was only .5cc but I guess everyone's different. Also, you can clip veins while still injecting into muscle. I must have done it 100 times myself.

If I were you I'd learn to inject myself, it'll make life much easier on you. Keep an eye on your shoulder, if it gets read and even more swollen and you get a fever then go to a doc. But I don't think it'll come to that. Sounds pretty normal to me.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    brand new spot. it is always sore after your first, and i wouldn't worry about the bump

Yea It was a brand new spot thats what I figured. So any suggestions on what to do in the mean time, should I heat it and try to rub it out. It also seems strange to me that it was only .5cc's but like I said it was a pro that did it so the injection went smoothly but the day after it has the huge lump. SYMATECH I work with the girl that shoots me and when I try a new spot I let her do it first to teach me. Im just paranoid so I do shoot myself just not in new spots. thank you for the quick feedback and if there is anymore comments please post.

mickinadders is offline New Member
    i always get a lump in my delts thats sore for a couple of days but it always goes down.just don,t inject into that delt until the lump has totally gone.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think what you are experiencing is fairly common. It should be nothing to worry about, it will go down soon.

-Gear

Alright thanx a lot, Also I noticed it looks a little red but again i might just be paranoid. It has only been 1 day and my hole bicep and shoulder looks red, will it spread that fast? Thanx again everybody one here is bad ***

yeah the first time I ran prop I put ~1cc in my delt in the evening. The next morning not only was my whole shoulder red, but down my tricep and part of my bicep as well. It went away in about 5 days if I recall.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The redness is also fairly common. It shoudn't spread though. It should defenitly feel a little better 3 - 4 days later. Don't stress yet.

-Gear

Alright thank you to everyone that took time to reply I will keep yall posted. One more question, should I inject my other deltoid or wait till this swelling goes down first?

mickinadders is offline New Member
    you think your shoulders sore wait till you do your first quad injection i was limping for 2 days with what felt like a dead leg but it gets easier the more you do it just keep an eye on your injection sites and don,t do the same place in any one week

Yes go ahead and inject the other delt. Keep the rotation spots going because you will develop scar tissue over time. And if you think quad shots hurt, stay away from your traps at least at first.

Ok sounds good thank you for the advise, so you think its ok to inject my other delt on monday?

absolutely

Thread Information