stevenb is offline Junior Member

Back in the gym after 2 years off....

I quit working out two years ago then I was 6'5' 260 benching over 400lbs.
    I got injured lost the motivation and now as of today i have been at the gym for one month juice free for two years. How much longer should I wait before juicing again. Two years ago I was a advanced user. I now weigh 210 and can almost get 225lbs on bench. I have hardly any soreness now after my workouts should i wait or is now the time to take it. Let me know something. THANKS

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say once you stop seeing gains, which will probably begin in month 3-4

Welcome back home!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb
    I quit working out two years ago then I was 6'5' 260 benching over 400lbs.
    I got injured lost the motivation and now as of today i have been at the gym for one month juice free for two years. How much longer should I wait before juicing again. Two years ago I was a advanced user. I now weigh 210 and can almost get 225lbs on bench. I have hardly any soreness now after my workouts should i wait or is now the time to take it. Let me know something. THANKS
    Wait. Muscle memory is a great thing; you should gain fast w/o the use of anything. I'd wait at least 6 months before commencing any steroid regiment

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Congradulations on your return. I know its not easy. Good luck with your future endeavours

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I say why wait, I am in your situation but I recently came back after years of drinking and drug abuse... I could have waited to gain back naturally, but I really am glad that I got back on the juice... I was natty for about a month back and started a cycle... who am I kidding life without steroids just isnt as good for me, I like being big and I like the rush of Test... and having the sex drive of a teen ager is nice too....

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I would wait a little bit you could really hurt yourself if your not careful.Tearing a bicep or snapping a tendon would not be fun. Thats like the day you get out of a cast you go hop on a cycle to get your strength back. There is a good chance your going to hurt something cause everything is not in workout shape. Ill speak from my experience. ive went from sitting on the couch, to starting back in the gym not even doing 225, then hitting 365 in a few months. To this day my tendons in my elbows hurt all the time and I balme it on taking breaks and then jumping straight into a cycle. Just cause your muscle can handle the weight doesnt mean everything else can.

AKA GLOCK40_1979

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    Thank for all the info. Its really hard after my surgery my doctor gave me OC ( oxycontin) It was hard to come off that stuff its more addicting than anything i have every done. So right now I am so weak, having a cycle waiting for me at home is like having a horny virgin in my bedroom everynight it is so hard not to just start..I will keep try to keep my stats updated weekly. Thanks for the support...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stay naturally for a few mnonth, u will regain strength and mass and in the long run u ll be happier that u waited. u know it s the right decision...

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro i would work out natural for about 6 months so you can get a better base to work with. 2 years off is a long time but you should be back to normal in no time. keep it up

j martini is offline Member
    I would train natural for a few months to give your tendons and ligaments a chance to grow stronger it takes them a lot longer than the muscles themselves.
    If you add steroids now you will gain a lot of strength but the tendons and ligaments will not be ready are capable to keep up witj your incresing strength levels.

Thread Information