QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Question 16 yr old - need advice for my brother

My brother just told me that he wanted to juice. That really blew my mind, considering he's 16 years old. He told me he is going to do it with a friend from school, and he will do it for sure. The kid did his research, he asked me what I would recommend. I tried to convince him not to, but his mind is already set and his friend is waiting on him to buy there stuff. I would actually rather help him buy his, at least I'll know it's real. So I will do a cycle with my little bro, at least I know he will be safe about it if it's with me. My question is this, I know what is good for me to take, but what do you guys think I should buy for him? He is 16 years old, 175 lbs, 11% bf. I was thinking a Primo cycle for 8 weeks, followed by some HCG . What do you guys think?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a tough call, I'll stay out of it, and listen for others opinions.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

come on

read the "too young" post.we're always answering the same damn questions

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i agree read the too young post and if that doesnt help then go with your gut feeling. if his mind is set on getting gear then i would get him real shit but if he fucks up his growth tell him to blame himself.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    How many times does this question appear??

Where do you want us to start? With the side effects that he may not experience until much later or the fact that he is too young and has not finished his natural growth or that it is just plain stupidity?

No flame intended but your bro is too young get him to research the effects of AAS on kids and how they effect natural growth.If you really want to help your brother I would advise him he is too young and that he should wait for a couple of years when he could be 20lbs heavier than to take AAS and he,ll look even better.

At the end of the day its his call if it was my bro I would sit out of it ....I think

Billy

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    email mike and get him to tell u his story about starting to early, let your bro read it, and i bet he'll change his mind!. if not then he's just an idiot. i mean, if he wants to take blood pressure meds for the rest of his life, then tell him to go ahead and juice. *note the sarcasm. .... oh, and primo will probly hurt him the least.

i would load him up on creatine, and weight gainer/protein shakes and let him see what happens. he could put on another 10-15 pounds in a year.

peace, and keep your lil bro safe!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an easy one...

Tell him that if he isn't fully grown, that steriods will actually replace his test and when he comes off, he will be producing estrogen. Therfore his penis will shrink!!

That should do it.

$uperman is offline Member
    He's only 16 bro , he has at least 3-5 years to completely devolop. There's no telling what it can do to his natural hormones. He really needs to think it through , tell him some stories to scare him out of it if you have to.

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Ask him how he plans on making gains without steroids when he is 20 or 21. Also try and tell him that his hormone levels are at their peak right now and he should take advantage of it without drugs.
    He needs some respected older guys who have juiced to tell him to wait as well. These guys (including yourself) need to teach him how to train and eat first. Like how to squat, hit the legs hard and how to do bent rows,deadlifts, and chins,ect.
    When he sees the mass that these things can put on without drugs maybe he will appreciate that these gains are almost going to be forged in solid steel because its going to be his foundation.
    Lets say he can only deadlift 185 or so for 5 reps. Imagine how he's going to feel when he (in less than a year) is pulling 315 for a triple or even more! That is something that (barring injury and old age) that isn't going to dissapear.
    16 year olds who juice to me aren't thinking straight and don't have the desire or know how to build a solid foundation.
    Now if the kid hits 19 or so and really wants it-then I say go for itm but 16 no way.Its like trying to learn to run before you can walk.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hard work, proper diet, and lots of rest. I'm not gonna give any steroid advice to a 16 year old other that "DON'T DO IT!!!".

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    I agree 16 is too young, but saying that no 16 year olds do juice would be ignorant, many football teams where i live(texas) are ALL on juice, dont know ab other states but i know first hand, all the linemen on my team are on juice many are 16 one is 15, all 3 starting linebackers are on juce or have been they are all 18 as am i, i havnt done juice yet, as im a strong saftey and right now im okay on my size. but im going to do a cycle once i hit 19 and the safness should be higher. But MANY 16 year olds/ highschoolers in general hit juice for sports/fights/stupidity. although i do feel alittle hypocritical as im going to hit them when im 19 but at the same time i feel much changes between 16 and 19. I just wanted to point out there are alot of young poeple doing AS, stupid as it may be

Thread Information