Uconish is offline Member

Infections While On Antibiotics????

Is it possible to get an infection in different areas if you already had an infection, saw a doc, got the right perscription to clear up the infection, and the infection you previously had is almost gone. Only reason why im concerned is because i got a flippn infection in my foot and now i have a wierd pain on both of the outer portions of my thighs. Im using Britush Dragon gear, which i thought use very clean, but this recent turn of events is leading me to beleive otherwise. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you could have started a new infection - is your gear legit ? Maybe it is a counterfeit. But being on an antibiotic usually clears things up.

yeah i think my stuff is legit. I got it from a friend of mine who sells to like half the gym i go to. Plus were buddies, so its not like i dont know the dealer. I dont have any redness or swelling in my thgihs just pain, but im keeping an eye on it. Maybe im just parinoid. And if the stuff is real????? its been 3 weeks 5 days on and up around 12lbs. still got more than 6 weeks to go. Personally i think im just prone to geting infections. Ive used all different type of gear, different companies, and each time i get a flippn infection. Some guys get gyno, I have to deal with this.

Thread Information