ACpower is offline Member

Sus 250 winny stack

I'm starting up another cycle soon thinking about sus250 500mg a week stack with winny 50mg a day.hoping to get some good quality muscle Anyone give me some feedback what you think or if anyone has stacked the two together

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    I'm starting up another cycle soon thinking about sus250 500mg a week stack with winny 50mg a day.hoping to get some good quality muscle Anyone give me some feedback what you think or if anyone has stacked the two together
    Many people have stacked those two together with sucess. What do you want to know?

i was just wondering how results were for people that have stacked the two together and if 500mg of sus a week and 50mg of winny a day was good enough

Opey is offline Associate Member
    how often are you going to be injecting the sus?

Inject every three days

Opey is offline Associate Member
    if you want your blood levels stable(less side effects, better gains), you are going to need to inject every day because of the short esters in sus. i would inject atleast every other day.

saluu is offline Banned
    i like this cycle alot bro sus does not put on that much water wieght on u but it is not as powerful as cypionate or test enthunate. But winny at the end will help get rid of the water rentention the little extra . I get sick in tired of people saying they got absolutely zero bloat from sus bs sustanon is test and will bloat you a little.

Ok so you guys think I should do basically 750mg a week of sus? how many weeks in to the sus cycle should I start up the winny tabs

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i like this cycle alot bro sus does not put on that much water wieght on u but it is not as powerful as cypionate or test enthunate. But winny at the end will help get rid of the water rentention the little extra . I get sick in tired of people saying they got absolutely zero bloat from sus bs sustanon is test and will bloat you a little.
    why are you still taking a.a.s.? read my lips:PERSONAL TRAINER!

Thread Information