wired-up is offline Member

Active duty Air Force members....piss test ?

i've read lots of threads on this and drug testing in the military. everyone says they only test for rec drugs, testing for steroids is too expensive, yada yada yada. what i'm looking for is people that are currently on active duty air force, or have been within the last 2-3 years and are/were taking steroids and got called for the piss test while on cycle. if this happened to you, what were you taking at the time? and whether or not you passed obviously. i have more active duty time in my future and would like to keep cycling if possible. again, only looking for actual experiences here. not hearsay. thanks!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From a Marine to an Airman I can assure you that they will not test for steroid metabolites unless you get flagged... stay off the company sh!t list and don't give them a reason to test you. I knew guys that liked to boast their gains and started talking too much... and then ended up hooking up the wrong person - they all got tested and then got the boot. Testing for testosterone is even more expensive than testing for the deriative's metabolites... so if anything you would be safer with test (prop) only cycles... but...

But, what I always told my guys... be careful with your careers. Your best move is to avoid any illicit use becasue a negative discharge can be very damaging. My best advice is to keep clean until you get your honorable discharge. Study muscle-mechanics, training theories, dietary manipulations,... You fall under two judiciary systems and the Military can cause a permanent scar to your future if you get into legal problems while on active duty.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    nicely said Warrior, stay on the co's good side! They dont test you unless you give them a reason to. BTW all my D.I.s on Parris Island were big f***ers, they want you to be a machine!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    AF 10 years.. SS, OSI, and Computer ops...

warrior said it correctly.. what do you think they have a computer program that randomly selects people??

it's the 1st Shirt that makes that decission.. and the ones on the top of the list are the ones that get picked.. so keep it clean..

and it is a big risk.. a dishonorable discharge is the gift that keeps giving..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    AF 10 years.. SS, OSI, and Computer ops...

warrior said it correctly.. what do you think they have a computer program that randomly selects people??

it's the 1st Shirt that makes that decission.. and the ones on the top of the list are the ones that get picked.. so keep it clean..

and it is a big risk.. a dishonorable discharge is the gift that keeps giving..
    well, they tell you that the lists for the test ARE randomly generated, but they're probably just telling you what they want you to think. i'm not sure if i'll chance it or not. guess i could just hang on to the leftover gear i'll have. i'll only be in for 2 more year come this fall. if i keep the gear stored in a box and moderately climate controlled, will it still be good in a couple years?

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Dont stress man. I know the Navy doesn't test for sure. My buddy is a piss test coordinator and the only way they test is if they find it on you. I blew up about a year and a half ago and everyone made a comment/knew and nothing happens. I've pissed about 4-5 times and never popped.

web

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    Dont stress man. I know the Navy doesn't test for sure. My buddy is a piss test coordinator and the only way they test is if they find it on you. I blew up about a year and a half ago and everyone made a comment/knew and nothing happens. I've pissed about 4-5 times and never popped.

web
    thanks for the info bro. i'll probably play it safe, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    But, what I always told my guys... be careful with your careers. Your best move is to avoid any illicit use becasue a negative discharge can be very damaging. My best advice is to keep clean until you get your honorable discharge. Study muscle-mechanics, training theories, dietary manipulations,... You fall under two judiciary systems and the Military can cause a permanent scar to your future if you get into legal problems while on active duty.
    my dad was a marine during vietnam. not really relavant to this discussion, just thought i'd throw that out there. i definitely don't want a dishonorable following me around the rest of my life. this will be my second time in. i was in for 3 years before, got out to go to school. i'm about to graduate as an EE. the AF paid for 2 years of my school, so i owe them back years. i did good the first time i was in. got early promotions, medals, etc. so i don't want to tarnish my record. i've got a ton of prop though, so if i do run a cycle, i'll probably just run that only.

Cutty is offline New Member
    20 year mil, current reservist.

consider doing it under doc supervision. it's legal that way. check out forum sponsors.

if you have a life/career beyond the gym what's the big deal about paying a few extra $ for peace of mind?

you could also ask yourself, why am i really doing this? bigger guns on the beach? newsflash: chix don't care.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    my dad was a marine during vietnam. not really relavant to this discussion, just thought i'd throw that out there. i definitely don't want a dishonorable following me around the rest of my life. this will be my second time in. i was in for 3 years before, got out to go to school. i'm about to graduate as an EE. the AF paid for 2 years of my school, so i owe them back years. i did good the first time i was in. got early promotions, medals, etc. so i don't want to tarnish my record. i've got a ton of prop though, so if i do run a cycle, i'll probably just run that only.
    It is good to hear from other vets. On the same note, my brother moved in with me a year ago weghing 320lbs(fat). All he did was drink beer, smoke, and eat. within that year, he lost over 100lbs throuhg diet and exercise and joined the Marines. He is now 190, lean, and heading tho Iraq! Just a little motivation for you all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty
    you could also ask yourself, why am i really doing this? bigger guns on the beach? newsflash: chix don't care.
    oh i'm not doing it for the chicks. i'm married with a kid on the way. i'm totally doing it for myself. my wife thinks i look great, but i'm not happy with myself. who ever is? there was a time in my life when i was very overweight. ever since then, i've always wanted to be lean and a lot bulkier. i'm lean now (for me) at about 11% BF. now i'm working on getting the muscle i've always wanted.

Thread Information