hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Huge weight gain in 2 weeks?

Hey guys I was just wondering if this is a normal gain for being 2 weeks in... Im 22 years old.. Worked out from August 2003 to August 2004.. In August 2004 I injured my arm at work and had to stop working out.. I did not lift at all until March 2005.. I went back to the gym for 2 weeks before starting my first cycle.. I am taking 400 mg test cyp weeks 1-10 and 25 mg ED of dbol weeks 1-4 with 20mg nolva ED... I know I have excellent genes and all my buddies thought I was juicing last year when I was just working out 3 times a week.. My question is.. I am on my second week in.. 9 days in to be exact.. My fitness assessment was the day before I started juicing.. I weighed in at 174 pounds.. I use the same scale everyday and am going up everyday.. It has been 9 days and I am at 191 pounds.. I am eating lots of chicken breast, steak and having 3 protein shakes with a banana mixed in it per day and multi vitamins... Are these normal gains while using dbol because I know the test wont kick in for another few weeks... I also never used to work out my legs whutsoever and have started now and am hard at it.. But 17 pounds in 9 days I think is insane... Once the test kicks in will I gain much more if ive already gained this much? My goal is 200 pounds flat.. Thanks guys..

CBGAINS is offline New Member
    the gear is acctive in your body as soon as you take it not all the way but after that amount of time i would say it would be safe to say that you have proly surpassed your natural test levels. I would say your starting to pack on some water from those d-bols,although that is alot of water.

saluu is offline Banned
    dont get fooled by the quick weight gain bro dbol does that to you . you gain like crazy in two weeks most of it is water weight but you do put on new muscle . I hate it when people say it is all water because that is not true. peace monkey.

Unoid is offline Member
    saluu heard the lure of banana shake

Thread Information