moush is offline Senior Member

Tren sides.....problems sleeping?

Hey bros Im using 400mg/wk of tren E along with 600mg/wk test E and 400mg/wk of Eq. I am having problems sleeping at night....mostly because I am so dam hot and sweaty. Does anybody else have this problem/side with tren? I am in the middle of my 4th week of my cycle...I also have a diary posted in the Members Cycle Diary section.

Please post if theres anything I can do to solve this problem? or how you guys deal with it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    If you did your homework on tren you would know sleeplessness and night sweats are a common side effect. Why are you taking a compound in which you do not know its effects?

well i knew about people having these problems but i didnt think it was this bad...i wouldnt take anything if i didnt know what it did. Im just amazed at how it really affects you. Its like you always read about it but dont really know how true it is until it happens to you kinda thing.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi Bro, I feel your pain. When I first did tren a year ago it bothered me somewhat but I was still able to sleep for the most part. Now this cycle I am on the same amount as last time but I cannot sleep until 5 in the morning after tossing and turning. I can only suggest sleep aid otc and if that doesnt' help go to your doc for some ambien. Good luck...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    its common. try valerian root or melatonin and a fan

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Im going on my 5 week ..This is thew first time ive been getting nite swets , then again I got a cold.But since the 2 week ive had truble sleeping no night swets just sleeeeppppppppppppp.I wake up 4 and 5 times a night to pee or just to stare at the fuking ceiling

firstinmia thats exactly what i do...i wake up as if im wide awake ready to start the day only to find out its 5 am!

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    firstinmia thats exactly what i do...i wake up as if im wide awake ready to start the day only to find out its 5 am!
    i do the same thing except its 3 am!

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i find that when i take ZMA and valrian b4 bed, it really helps with my sleeping.

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Im going on my 5 week ..This is thew first time ive been getting nite swets , then again I got a cold.But since the 2 week ive had truble sleeping no night swets just sleeeeppppppppppppp.I wake up 4 and 5 times a night to pee or just to stare at the fuking ceiling

I expected some night sweats but man getting up every 2 hours to piss is worse. I can sleep through the sweat.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Yup only in week 3 of my cycle and the sweats are starting to get pretty harsh!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    allmost all posts ao tren mention your dillemma bro
    now it's up to you to decide if ya can hack it or not

oh theres no stoppin me now....i goin for it all! I love the other sides of tren ...strength, vascularity (atleast wut ive noticed so far)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    That's why tren ace is preferred for the first tren cycle, rather than tren E. You can stop it or cut back a bit, and the sides moderate in just a few days. You can quickly adjust, and tailor your dose so it is bearable but still effective. One thing about tren... if you are doing enough to have any sides, you are doing enough to do some good. If you have zero sides, your dose is probably too low to do much for you.

You can do test at anywhere from 250mg/week to 2000mg/week and be at a reasonable cost/benefit ratio. Tren has a much narrower range of doses where it is both tolerable and effective. For most of us, under 50mg/ED doesn't do much. For most of us, over 75mg/ED has heavy sides. not much leeway, is there? IMO that is the biggest thing that sets tren apart from other AAS. The dosing is more critical.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am using it for the first time myself and I got night sweats, insomnia, and a few head aches... and a little chest acne...

but it really has a way of transforming you.... I like it alot so far....

yea i mean im doin 400mg/wk and i have to say its the most unbelievable steroid i have used. the weights im pushing are unparalleled to the weights ive pused on previos cycles..enough said

Thread Information