jersey juice is offline Member

The Bill Roberts Dbol Experiment

Over on BBX they were talking about this. It's something like 50mg dbol for 2 weeks along with 50mg clomid during the 2 weeks and for 4 weeks after. Supposedly your supposed to make some quick gains (not all water) and not shut down your natural test production. I don't know if I believe this, but I thought I'd bring it over here so someone can explain it to me.

G-S Guest
    Need Dr Evil, or Mike for this one.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    even fairly small amount of AS will effect your natural test levels so that is one thing i would be a little leary about.

i would be interested to hear the opinions of others on this one

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Interesting.... Bump

G-S Guest
    bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Sounds like BS to me...I don't know how you are going to retain any gains after only 2 weeks...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe if your balls keep active from all the clomid??

Rdstrcklnd is offline New Member
    From what I understand, about 2 weeks is the point that your body gets seriously inhibited. Running Dbol only for 2 weeks shouldn't be long enough to shut you down except for maybe a few days. The article is:

http://www.mesorx.com/articles/pharm...e-study-01.htm

I'm going to try it with 35mg Dbol ed for 2 weeks and 1mg Arimidex eod for 4 weeks.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yes i read that..he runs d-bol with clomid and..err..damn i forget..anyway he runs d-bol for 2 weeks cuz he thinks the best gains come in 2 weeks..then he takes 4 weeks off to lose bf from water weight etc..but keeps the muscle..then back on for 2 weeks..there was another steroid or 2 he incorporated in there i just cant remember =\

well...someone beat me to the post

G-S Guest
    Bump for Dr Evil.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    bump

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    BUMP

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    bump, someone let us know....

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    another bump for doc evil or tnt - come on guys what do you think?

block is offline Associate Member
    If you take it for a bridge it does not shut you down so this should not shut you down either or there would be no point for takeing it for a bridge is this right some one smart let us now. only in the morning and then lift and go about your normal day.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Here is a quote from Bill Roberts that might help:

"Where AAS doses are sufficient for good gains, an interesting pattern is seen. For the first two weeks of the cycle, only the hypothalamus is inhibited, and it produces much less LHRH as a result of the high levels of sex hormones it senses. The pituitary is not inhibited at all: in fact, it is actually sensitized, and will respond to LHRH (if any is provided) even moreso than normally. After two weeks however, the pituitary also becomes inhibited, and even if LHRH is provided, the pituitary will produce little or no LH. This then is a deeper type of inhibition. After this point, there seems to be no definite further "switching point" where inhibition again becomes deeper and harder to reverse. As a general rule, I would say that there seems to be little difference between using AAS for 3 weeks vs. 8 weeks: recovery is about the same either way."

taken from:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...production.htm

G-S Guest
    bump. Where's Dr Evil, Mike, or TNT?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bill Roberts is a knowlegeble fellow - he has promoted and still does - short 2 week cycles using short acting orals followed by 2-3 weeks off and then on againg to keep from shutting down production.

The theory has merit IMO - but I am unconviced as to how much difference it would make in overall keepable gains vs a straight cycle of say 8-10 weeks vs 3 short cycles of 2wks on/2off

I think it may be usefull for certain applications but in general, if you have the time - it may not be ideal

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Gonna BUMP this one for Dr. EVIL, TNT, MIKE & Anyone who has some light to shed

ummmmmmmm...................... well who the F**K do you think JJ or I am??????

If you are looking for a study - hit up medline - thats where we go as well.

one thing Ive always thought.

if you take dbol alone you have to take it long enough to solidify gains. but this theory says two weeks, so hmmmm...bump!!

no such thing as "solidifying " gains - the trick is KEEPING them (ie. not having an offsetting down period following that robs you of some of the gains during that period). A l;onger cyycle is used as the thought is that since you are going to have 3 weeks down time anyway - might as well build up as long of a gain as you can

If you have ever taken dbol you will know that it will hit you after only a few days.... Question iswill the clomid really keep you from totally shutting down?

Now another good question is what would happen if you added arimdex to the mix and were on say 1mg ed instead of or including clomid? now that could be interesting.......

I said solidifying gains because orals increase gh and IGF-1 levels in the liver over time. from bouncers old post.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I have a real hard time believing that 2 weeks on ANY kind of AS is enough for decent gains. If your talking suspension or prop with dbol or a50 for 5-6 weeks I can believe that, but by the second week you'll be stopping before you really get started IMO, even using prop I don't start noticing gains for at least a few days into it.

OK, I'm just about set to try this out. Here is my cycle, its pretty damn simple but I think I can get at least 5lbs to keep from it (its my first time on Dbol ):

1-14 35mg Russian dbol spread over the course of the day
    1-28 2.5mg femera eod
    28-42 off

Comments?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    you wanna gain 5 lbs off a cycle???
    WHY? why not shoot for 30??? and do a real cycle...

if all you wanna do is gain 5 pounds eat more food, plain and simple

5 lbs in two weeks isn't bad, and would be damn near impossible with just eating more food.

Thread Information