Thread: dbol only lol

faustunta is offline Junior Member

dbol only lol

i know i know......dbol only bad.... i have test e and deca as well but dont want to take it until mid summer.........

however my question is..... as far as side effects.......what would happen if i took d bol by itself for say 2 weeks......and took clomid or nolv at the same time ED i know it would be aloooot of wwater but...... doesnt dbol speed up protein synthisis in the muscle as well?? say i upped my diet to 4000 calories a day and 400 g of protein for 2 weeks i think i might be abloe to shed that water pretty **** quick after no?? and be set with about 1-5 extra pds i could maintain ??

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you would gain 5-8 pounds of water weight and then loose it. 2 weeks ain't sh!t no matter what you take IMO. Save that sh!t for mid summer with your test and deca and you'll be glad you did.
    if you know from the getgo it's a bad "cycle"(not a cycle if you ask me) then why bother? send that sh!t to Georgia. I'll make better use of it....

true... just curious....what people thought would happen...i wouldnt do that ...but i will however may take it for a week just to get a lil boost for a comp i have coming up....will gimme a little edge and more strength and then lose the weight and water folwing week...(not bodybuilding)

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    true... just curious....what people thought would happen...i wouldnt do that ...but i will however may take it for a week just to get a lil boost for a comp i have coming up....will gimme a little edge and more strength and then lose the weight and water folwing week...(not bodybuilding)
    it's not going to give you any edge what so ever, all it's going to do is waste your money!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
    it's not going to give you any edge what so ever, all it's going to do is waste your money!

agree.....do it right bro, or dont do it at all

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    y would you want to get all bloated for the summer anyways???

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take it at all. Why even attempt to mess with your htpa when your goal isn't to do a proper cycle?

If you have all your gear now, why wait till mid summer?

If you wait with those compounds your gains will be most noticable in the fall when the water weight comes off, and then it'll be time to put on your sweater...

Just my opinion.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep hollywood beat me to it

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro don't waste your gear

i have pleenty of dbol and am gonna use not even a 1/4 of it..... but i figured a week woould put on about 3-4 pounds and i can lose it all the following 2 weeks

i have pleenty of dbol and am gonna use not even a 1/4 of it..... but i figured a week woould put on about 3-4 pounds and i can lose it all the following 2 weeks
    I am completely not understanding the reasoning behind this, but to each his own...

colossus1 is offline Member
    Test would be a better idea ofcourse. But all the parrots who say if you take a d-bol only cycle for 4 or more weeks and do proper PCT and you'll lose it all are fools. Frankly im tired of hearing it. Muscle gain is muscle gain no matter what compund you use. And anybody who says d-bol gains are all water is to stupid for me to even talk to. Will you have significant water retention? Yes. Will you have muscle growth? Yes. Will d-bol muscle gains magically disappear once you discontinue your cycle? NO......the majority of what you will lose will be water. Like i said.......there are much better options than a d-bol only cycle, but to say an individual will gain nothing or lose everything on d-bol only is plain stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Test would be a better idea ofcourse. But all the parrots who say if you take a d-bol only cycle for 4 or more weeks and do proper PCT and you'll lose it all are fools. Frankly im tired of hearing it. Muscle gain is muscle gain no matter what compund you use. And anybody who says d-bol gains are all water is to stupid for me to even talk to. Will you have significant water retention? Yes. Will you have muscle growth? Yes. Will d-bol muscle gains magically disappear once you discontinue your cycle? NO......the majority of what you will lose will be water. Like i said.......there are much better options than a d-bol only cycle, but to say an individual will gain nothing or lose everything on d-bol only is plain stupidity.
    I didn't really know which of your three posts to quote so i just picked one but...
    He's talking about doing a 1 or 2 week "cycle" of d-bol. I agree that more than 4 weeks COULD yeild some gains, but why do such a sh!tty "cycle" when you know there are better options out there? JMO

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I didn't really know which of your three posts to quote so i just picked one but...
    He's talking about doing a 1 or 2 week "cycle" of d-bol. I agree that more than 4 weeks COULD yeild some gains, but why do such a sh!tty "cycle" when you know there are better options out there? JMO

Yes there are better options which i already said, just wanted to state that some of the info being parroted around is WAY off............

And for the triple post.......i dont know what the hell happened.

well i was saying for a week...which isnt a cycle and i KNOw absolutely i wont gain ANY 100% nuthing of quality........ it would be kinda like gettign a 3-4 pound strength boost for a comp that weekend... im not even sayin im gonna do it cuase i do have a cycle ready to go.....but i was curious how it would work...1 week isnt enough to cuase any damage usually with plenty of water so no harm no foul right?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    i know i know......dbol only bad.... i have test e and deca as well but dont want to take it until mid summer.........

however my question is..... as far as side effects.......what would happen if i took d bol by itself for say 2 weeks......and took clomid or nolv at the same time ED i know it would be aloooot of wwater but...... doesnt dbol speed up protein synthisis in the muscle as well?? say i upped my diet to 4000 calories a day and 400 g of protein for 2 weeks i think i might be abloe to shed that water pretty **** quick after no?? and be set with about 1-5 extra pds i could maintain ??
    Dbol wont do much for you in 2 weeks. Try going for 4 weeks.

well thats the thing i dont wanna do a whole dbol only cycle i was thinkin only 5-6 days get a good pump little extra strength.....for comp then lose it all the next week

I gained absolutely nothing from a 2 week d-bol cycle @ 30 mg/ED

really?? hmm maybe it wouldnt work then lol i thougt dbol u can actually start to feel a pump the 1st few days

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly

really?? hmm maybe it wouldnt work then lol i thougt dbol u can actually start to feel a pump the 1st few days
    Research more bro, before you start putting things into your body that you don't know anything about.

Aboot is offline Banned
    And for the triple post.......i dont know what the hell happened.
    You can delete them you know.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FCUKING THANK YOU AGAIN. I've been saying this for FCUKING YEARS. I love Dball only cycles, sure their not ideal, but da*n it they work. Muscle gained during a cycle doesn't know what it grew on. It grew on HARD WORK, proper diet and rest.

I've ran some brilliant Dball only cycles when I haven't had the money to spend on other drugs, and I haven't lost anymore at the end than most other cycles. Muscles grow on hardcore blood, sweat and tears'.

***p.s.

A two cycle cycle of ANYTHING isn't going to do sh*t.

Icon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FCUKING THANK YOU AGAIN. I've been saying this for FCUKING YEARS. I love Dball only cycles, sure their not ideal, but da*n it they work. Muscle gained during a cycle doesn't know what it grew on. It grew on HARD WORK, proper diet and rest.

I've ran some brilliant Dball only cycles when I haven't had the money to spend on other drugs, and I haven't lost anymore at the end than most other cycles. Muscles grow on hardcore blood, sweat and tears'.

***p.s.
    Good to hear Bouncer's take. Agree 100 percent. There are other more effective ways, but it's still a breakfast of champions to some.

Thread Information