malitz is offline New Member

2nd Cycle (lean gains) EQ/Test E.?

Hi all. I'm an active member on a few other forums and I've posted the following cycle for critique. I'm just looking for as many different opinions as I can get before I get started.

My stats: 5'9, 170lbs, 10% BF, 25 yrs old
    Previous Cycles: 1 (Test Cyp. 400mg/wk, 10wks)
    My goals: 10-15lbs of lean mass (I want as little bloat as possible, while retaining a lean look)

The cycle:

Weeks 1-13: EQ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13: Test Enan. 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-15: Arimidex .5mg EOD (pills)
    (Nolvadex on hand)

PCT:

Weeks 14-15: HCG 500 IU 2-3x/wk (if needed)

PCT (30 days, starting Week 16):

Standard Clomid therapy
    Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Arimidex .5mg EOD

I've received tons of different ideas about whether or not to run Nolvadex throughout the cycle, whether to run .25mg of A-dex EOD instead of .5, when/how to run HCG, etc. I'd like to hear constructive criticism from as many different sources as possible, so sound off! Thanks in advance.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Did you have a bloat problem during your last cycle? Any gyno issues? I'd recommend not running any anti-e's (or as little as possible) if not needed. Of course nolvadex can also help with cholesterol, so you may choose to use it for that purpose.

As for HCG , I prefer running it through out the entire cycle, but that is a personal choice. Did you use it on your first cycle, and if so, how did you respond to it?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    170 after one cycle...something is wrong. u shouldn t cycle IMO. look inti the diet section, either ur diet or ur training sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Did you have a bloat problem during your last cycle? Any gyno issues? I'd recommend not running any anti-e's (or as little as possible) if not needed. Of course nolvadex can also help with cholesterol, so you may choose to use it for that purpose.

As for HCG, I prefer running it through out the entire cycle, but that is a personal choice. Did you use it on your first cycle, and if so, how did you respond to it?
    I had pretty bad bloat issues during my first cycle. I started the cycle at 165lbs and peaked at 185, but I was retaining tons of water. My nips got a little itchy in the beginning but it might've just been me being paranoid (that being my 1st time). I only used a little Nolvadex on that cycle (during times when I felt gyno might've been cropping up) which is why I am considering a firmer approach with respect to estrogen this time around.

I did not use HCG my first time, although since this is a longer cycle I was recommended to run it. Others have suggested it is not necessary for this type of cycle.

170 after one cycle...something is wrong. u shouldn t cycle IMO. look inti the diet section, either ur diet or ur training sux.
    There's a reason for that. I had to stop training 2 months after my last cycle because of unforeseeable circumstances. Otherwise, I'm sure I would've kept far more of my gains.

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    OK here is what you asked for

run the Nolva 10mg ED
    EQ is lean mass but not a big mass builder amd EQ dries you out some so be warned
    Id add some deca to strengthen ligs and tendons and lube those joints. 200-250 is plenty to achive that

hope it helps and good luck

BTW: im on 500TST 200 DECA and 400 EQ + 50 Var ED first 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by malitz
    Hi all. I'm an active member on a few other forums and I've posted the following cycle for critique. I'm just looking for as many different opinions as I can get before I get started.

My stats: 5'9, 170lbs, 10% BF, 25 yrs old
    Previous Cycles: 1 (Test Cyp. 400mg/wk, 10wks)
    My goals: 10-15lbs of lean mass (I want as little bloat as possible, while retaining a lean look)

The cycle:

Weeks 1-13: EQ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13: Test Enan. 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-15: Arimidex .5mg EOD (pills)
    (Nolvadex on hand)

PCT:

Weeks 14-15: HCG 500 IU 2-3x/wk (if needed)

PCT (30 days, starting Week 16):

Standard Clomid therapy
    Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Arimidex .5mg EOD

I've received tons of different ideas about whether or not to run Nolvadex throughout the cycle, whether to run .25mg of A-dex EOD instead of .5, when/how to run HCG, etc. I'd like to hear constructive criticism from as many different sources as possible, so sound off! Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SYRIANSTALLION; 04-21-2005 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SYRIANSTALLION
    OK here is what you asked for

run the Nolva 10mg ED
    EQ is lean mass but not a big mass builder amd EQ dries you out some so be warned
    Id add some deca to strengthen ligs and tendons and lube those joints. 200-250 is plenty to achive that

hope it helps and good luck

BTW: im on 500TST 200 DECA and 400 EQ + 50 Var ED first 6 weeks
    I think running the Nolva is a good idea, for the reason you've stated. I don't think the Deca will be an option for me. I don't want to add 2 new compounds on this cycle, and I think accessibility may be a problem anyways.

... more thoughts, anyone?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would get bigger w/o gear first
    but thats not going to happen if all serves me right i think test should be run 1 more week than eq.... eq13/test14

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run the test e a week longer than the Eq for PCT times line up accordingly

Thread Information