MrKadugen is offline Junior Member

Just Looking for Some Objective Opinions

I'm looking into doing a cycle. I wanna put on some mass and strength, but I'm necessarily looking to put on 30 lbs, 10-20lbs would make me plenty happy. 10lbs making me happy and 20lbs making me very happy. And I'm looking for a safe cycle (low aromatisation).

I was thinking of doing something like this:

Deca - 400mg/week for 5 weeks
    Primobolan depot - 200mg/week for 6 weeks

****OR****

Deca - 400mg/week for 5 weeks
    Sustanon - 250mg/5days for 5-6weeks.

I know that primo doesn't aromatize (correct?) and that deca aromatizes very little, but I was going to get some Nolvadex just in case. I was going to get enough so I would have enough to do 20mg for the first week then 10mg for and additional 3 weeks ust in case. Again, I know they aromatize very little, but I wanna be safe. Especially if I am going to go with Sust instead of Primo.

I have previously done a small deca cycle, had some decent results, but I wanted bigger results....so I went on to do a cycle of Sust and D-Bol, 500mg/week and 25mg/week respectivly, and I was getting a bit itchy behind my nipples, so I had to stop the cycle; since D-Bol aromatizes so easily. So that is why I am a bit weary, this time I just want to have the Nolvadex just in case I get the itchy felling again. Cause last time when I did the sust/d-bol cycle, my friend who I got the gear from, and who also takes alot of juice said I'd be alright....for him it would have been alright, but for me, obviously not. So this time I just wanna be prepared....sorry for the rant...just wanted to explain where I'm coming from.

So long story short, I wanna put on some quality mass (10-20lbs) that will stay with me once I go off the cycle, and I think I am prone to the aromatisation side effects (gyno), so something with low aromatization characteristics.

If anyone could please give me some feedback that would be awesome. And I am realtivly fincially challanged so I don't have tones of cash to blow.

Oh, and I'm 6'4" and 218lbs.

Thanks in Advance.
    Cheers.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    is it your first cycle?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    talking about quality mass....test prop + primo!

No. Like I mentioned, I did a small deca cycle for 6 weeks with decent results, and started a Sust/D-Bol cycle but stopped cause I was getting itchy behing my nipples...gyno was starting...Just looking for a safe cycle with good results that I can keep.

So I guess I have done 1 and a half cycles.

Doesn't test prop aromatize easily tho? Just concerned about my previous gyno problems.

in general test is test, no matter what esther. but test e and especially sust build up a very high blood level due to the cummulation. prop not cause half life is so short.

gyno with prop is not very common and if u r prone to gyno u can use nolva.

So then would a cycle of primo and test prop with nolvadex during the cycle be better than primo and deca ? and would allow me to keep most of my gains?

yes. deca brings a lotz of bloat and u ll lose a lot of water after the cycle. primo with prop is a good combination for quality gains.

how much u can keep of ur gains is depending on ur diet and training and how fast u hpta recovers.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    The gyno was no doubt from the d-bols. Just do a cycle of test-e at 500mg/week use either letro or liquidex(stops aromatization) and nolva on hand just in case you still feel puffy nips. You will need to do this for atleast 10 weeks with proper PCT to help keep most of your gains.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    in general test is test, no matter what esther. but test e and especially sust build up a very high blood level due to the cummulation. prop not cause half life is so short.

gyno with prop is not very common and if u r prone to gyno u can use nolva.
    you're right bro
    test is test in theory but personnally i do less water retention with cyp than with enanthate with a cutting diet for both.
    On the contrary, i do water with suspension or propionate . We're all differents and need to try products and select the ones wich suits us fine.
    Cypionate is good for me, so i don't take other esters.

Cyp gives me acne. En does not.....Weird.

But I would run the test higher than the Deca myself.....

One more follow up question....

Would a cycle like this sound good?

Test Prop - 200mg/5 days for 5 weeks
    Primo - 200mg/week 6 weeks

Or should I be taking more prop or primo?

Oh, and I suspect I should take the letro or liqudex during the cycle, but would I also wanna take nolvadex as well, or do I just want it on hand? and how much nolvadex and letro or liqudex would be good to use?

Thanks in Advance, the advice is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information