Thread: how to get rid

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

how to get rid

if you have puffy nipples from a cycle of test will nolvadex help reduce the puffiness? thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It will help, yeah. Are there hard lumps present behind or around the nipples? If you don't have lumps yet, you are probably still completely reversible with nolvadex .

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    It will help, yeah. Are there hard lumps present behind or around the nipples? If you don't have lumps yet, you are probably still completely reversible with nolvadex.
    yes i do have little lumps, so i know i have gyno from past cyles with no anti-e or serm, but at this point i just want the puffiness in my nipples to go down, will nolvadex help with this by itself? thanks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    puffiness yes, gyno no

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    puffiness yes, gyno no
    so i do not need to add liquidex to eliminate the pufiness of the nipples , nolva will decrease the puffiness on its own.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    try some Letro. I couldn't find any supporting evidence where it can reverse gyno but some people say that it has for them. If anyone can find some sort of evidence (there's a post that was recently started) please let me know.
    I think its worth a shot to try it out.

web

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    try some Letro. I couldn't find any supporting evidence where it can reverse gyno but some people say that it has for them. If anyone can find some sort of evidence (there's a post that was recently started) please let me know.
    I think its worth a shot to try it out.

web
    thanks, but is nolva none for eliminating the puffiness of the nipple?

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva will prevent it from coming and if you get a small case of it while on cycle you can take nolva to stop it and 99% of the time it will go away. Thats if you catch it soon enough. If you have from the past it seems Letro and last result surgery is the only way to go. IMO (and Im going to do it also) the 50dollars for letro is worth a shot since surgery is something like 6 grand.

web

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    l-dex is anti-aromatizer. How and anti-aromatizer works is that it prevents the aromatization of steroids . It prevents the compounds conversion into estrogen. This however has the ability to weaken the effect of the steroid compound.

nolva is anti-estrogen. How an anti-estrogen works is that it attaches itself to the estrogen receptors so that estrogen will not. Therefore the estrogen remains free floating in your blood stream but unable to leech onto the receptors and take action.

Thread Information