Mark20USA is offline New Member

In need of someone who knows!

Hello,

I am 20years old and want to start my first cycle. I am still unfamiliar with terms of the steroid world. So it's hard for me to figure out what the hell anybody is talking about. I have a buddy who got two 20mil. bottles of andropen 275 from british dragon. I am scared to use something so tuff my first time. I am 6'3 and 165. It's safe to say I am way to **** skinny. I have been working out for close to a year now with small results. I would like to reach 190 if it all possiable. My questions are as follows:

- What products should I use for my first time?
    - And what kind of schedule?
    - What kind of gains can I expect?

Money at this point is always a problem (but when is it not?). I would like to get a decent price everything. But I want to do it right the first time. SO I will get whatever I need. Please help me out somebody. Talking to my so called friends is starting to wear on my nerves. I need real advice. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Mark20USA; 04-19-2005 at 04:50 PM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    read the rules here....

SS-

Where do I find the rules at?

Recklace is offline Associate Member

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    asking for sources is breaking the rules and i suggest your read them before you get banned....

socondly, it seems you need to do a ton of research, all the info is here on this board to help you and educate you, use the search button, search for 1st cycle, test only, newbie etc... also read some of the educational threads they will help a great deal,

good luck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    read this, it will explain a lot

Newbies this is for you

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    test cycle first, bro. just my opinion, should be yours. ha

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    6'3...165? Definitely wouldnt advise steroid use . Anyone on here will tell you if you cant make gains naturally, steroids wont help.pick up some weight gainer and arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding. Will be much more beneficial.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agree with drugsrgood- your not doing something right to start off with whether its your diet or training. Steroid use would definatly not be a good thing 4 u right now IMO.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    At 6'3 165 you will end up hurting yourself by using steroids . Your tendons will not be used to bearing heavy loads and once you start a dramatic strength increase, the stress on your tendons will be too great and you will damage them. Eat more. Make a bulking diet and post it in the diet forum. Way more you can attain naturally. I am 6'1 220lbs at 10% bf and still gaining naturally, so you can too.

I see, But I have been trying the natural thing for over a year now. Are you telling me steroids are the worst thing i can do for myself at this point? I don't want a huge cycle. I was thinking Dianabol for 12weeks, along with Cypionate , and Nolvadex ofcourse. What do you think about that?

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    you got a lot of reading to do if you were even considering dbol for 12 weeks,wow. test only bro. read up please

SensP is offline Associate Member
    D-bol for 12 weeks? If you're going to go through with this (and, like the others here, I don't reccomend it at this point), limit the D-bol intake to the first 4 weeks.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark20USA
    Hello,

I am 20years old and want to start my first cycle. I am still unfamiliar with terms of the steroid world. So it's hard for me to figure out what the hell anybody is talking about. I have a buddy who got two 20mil. bottles of andropen 275 from british dragon. I am scared to use something so tuff my first time. I am 6'3 and 165. It's safe to say I am way to **** skinny. I have been working out for close to a year now with small results. I would like to reach 190 if it all possiable. My questions are as follows:

Money at this point is always a problem (but when is it not?). I would like to get a decent price everything. But I want to do it right the first time. SO I will get whatever I need. Please help me out somebody. Talking to my so called friends is starting to wear on my nerves. I need real advice. Thanks guys.
    You are 7 or 8 years too young, 20-30 pounds too light, and at least 2-3 years too inexperienced IMHO to run your first cycle. That should not stop you from doing your research, though. Train a few more years, and learn how to eat and grow. It makes no sense to use gear to make gains that you can make naturally. It makes no sense to shut down your testosterone production with gear, while it is the highest it will ever be for as long as you live. And if you can't gain, at 20YO, naturally, you are doing something wrong, and AAS will not fix that for you.

Hang out here a few months, read all the posts, (if you can't spare an hour or two a day to read up on this stuff, then you have no business being your own doctor/pharmacist) and you will learn a lot of cool stuff... not just about gear, but about training and nutrition, as well.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    You definetely need to bulk up more before you run a cycle... try using a combination of b6 and b12 to increase your apetite and eat like a fu*king animal... you would probably make better gains by training naturally and eating 3 times as much as you normally do then if you ran a cycle and ate like S*it.. i dont know for sure if your diet it bad from weight and height it seems you cant be eating enough to grow

Good luck bro

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    From my understanding (which is very limited) Steroids are to be used ONLY when you cannot attain any more natural development or when you test levels are dropping. I made the same mistake you have done, thinking steroids were the answer. Being young and living in this day and age, we want everything now, now, now, quickly, quickly, quickly and thinking that the roids are the only way we can get big.

This is so untrue, life is L-O-N-G, superior development of ones body takes YEARS, some times it can even take a DECADE to get huge. You said youve been training for a year and havent seen any improvement. A year is NOTHING bro! Think back to when you were first born. You couldnt talk or even take a dump with control, but after a few years it happened, you could talk, dump and even walk. However it took time and to full benefit from life you had to work at it hard!

Training is the same bro, its a long haul that takes determination. Think, if you got to 225lbs with steroid assistance you would be happy with yourself. Now imagine that you got to 225lbs WITHOUT the roids, think of the satisfaction!

It will happen, it will just take time, patience and a lot of dedication! Dont give into the darkside yet as you have a long way to go!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...so just think of this board as your potty trainer.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Thats right, one big family makeing sure that you dont go out in public and sh*t yourself in the gym.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark20USA
    Hello,

it s getting summer...again!

so u can t gain anything...what makes u think u would gain somehting using steroids ? u don t have a base to build on. I bet uu consume not enuff calories and not enuff protein to grow.

read this:

Hardgainer? Impossible to get bigger? READ THIS.

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Agree, these bro's are giving you the right Info. If your diet and training aren't in order its a waste of your money and your natural test.

Thread Information