Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Going to Bangkok

I know about the sex & the juice. Any recomendations other than wearing a condom (I'm talking about the gear)?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think most pharmacies stock all sorts of AS out their. I've been sent AS from bangkok put it that way.

Do a search, there are threads on this as I've read some.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Best tip for going to Bangkok = make sure its a women check first!!!

dabigcheese is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    I know about the sex & the juice. Any recomendations other than wearing a condom (I'm talking about the gear)?
    I wouldn't touch a Thai woman with a barge pole. But then Im very risk averse.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    BEWARE! I spent 7 years and have been to Thailand on many occasions. I told my friend from America about it so many times he planned a trip to Bankok himself. I am not lying about this next part-
    He went out one night and met some men and women at a bar. He kind of liked one of the girls so he decided to drink with them as a group. He must have been drugged, because he woke up naked in a phone booth. The worse part is that he was upside down and his ass hurt! He was fu#*ing raped! Anyway, you guys think AAS can make your hair fall out? This guy went from having a full head of hair to completely bald in less than 3 weeks. He of course was worried about aids. Anyway, I had never heard of this happening and I am well traveled. Just be careful and remember that you want to be the one doing the banging!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to Bangkok-oki-des.jpg  

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I'm off to Phuket for the best part of April. If I find any prop then i'ma try mail some back inbetween a few t-shirts. I'm not enitirely sure on the legality of steroids in thailand, some are legal and some arnt. I'm not risking smuggling anything on myself out of thailand as they tend to lock you up and throw away the key.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Best tip for going to Bangkok = make sure its a women check first!!!

Thats what I was going to say...watch out for tree trunks.

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    i have been to Thailand recently- andi tell you "Don't trust any Thai'"- keep to yourself- don't tell anyone about the roids- if they can get anything on yo they will try and extract money. I found the pharmacies had plenty of riods.
    Pete

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    bro if i was going id be stocking pumping myself with cheap igf and hgh

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    I'm off to Phuket for the best part of April. If I find any prop then i'ma try mail some back inbetween a few t-shirts. I'm not enitirely sure on the legality of steroids in thailand, some are legal and some arnt. I'm not risking smuggling anything on myself out of thailand as they tend to lock you up and throw away the key.

I'm in Phuket right now, just bought a bar on Naiharn Beach. You won't have any troubles with legal issues here, some pharmacies display their juice right out in the open. Shoot me a pm and I can point you to some excellent gyms and other stuff around here.

gehirin is offline Junior Member

going to bkk

Hey bigroy, I was in bangkok this past january. There's tons of pharmacies out there. Not all have AS. For me, I just walked around and asked the 'pharmacist' if they had any AS. Most pharmacies on Sukhumvit Rd. have AS. Mainly Anabol (Thai version of Dianabol ). Just make sure it's authentic. I bought a bottle of Anabol having no idea about the fakes out there...fortunately I was lucky. I gained 15 lbs in less than a month. I've been off the AS for about three weeks and have lost about 2 lbs. I also bought Oxandrolone and took that concurrently. Oxandrolone was a bit expensive though and won't buy it again. Don't know if it did anything. Suspect it might be fake.

I just ordered from an online source...hope I don't get F'd. The ones that supposedly distribute from 'various' sources in Europe. Kind wish I didn't now but I really have no other idea. See what happens...BTW...probably can tell I'm a newbie at this

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys for those that haven't been to Thailand...it's a place where all men should go before dying.

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    I wouldn't touch a Thai woman with a barge pole. But then Im very risk averse.

when would you ever have a barge pole lol.. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    BEWARE! I spent 7 years and have been to Thailand on many occasions. I told my friend from America about it so many times he planned a trip to Bankok himself. I am not lying about this next part-
    He went out one night and met some men and women at a bar. He kind of liked one of the girls so he decided to drink with them as a group. He must have been drugged, because he woke up naked in a phone booth. The worse part is that he was upside down and his ass hurt! He was fu#*ing raped! Anyway, you guys think AAS can make your hair fall out? This guy went from having a full head of hair to completely bald in less than 3 weeks. He of course was worried about aids. Anyway, I had never heard of this happening and I am well traveled. Just be careful and remember that you want to be the one doing the banging!

thats the funniest thing i've heard in a while.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats crazy. I guess you should always take a friend that doesn't drink to watch over you.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    Thanks guys for those that haven't been to Thailand...it's a place where all men should go before dying.
    Young buck here.....please elaborate.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    He must have been drugged, because he woke up naked in a phone booth. The worse part is that he was upside down and his ass hurt! He was fu#*ing raped! Anyway, you guys think AAS can make your hair fall out?
    WOW!!
    I laughed like hell at the sudden change of subject.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, my boy had a rough night in Thailand. I have not spoken to him in a while and I hope he doesnt read this board. I dont think he told to many people this story and I probably should have kept it to myself.
    If you know any bald people, dont ask them if they lost their hair after a trip to Southeast Asia! Cuz I know one guy in the world who would probably lose his mind if he knew someone else knew.
    How I found out was even more crazy. We both had a mutual friend in Japan that we visited occasionally. It was a woman who was like a gypsy hippie chick. Although she dressed all crazy, her style matched her lack of hair. She was completely bald. She said the doctor gave her some medications when she was younger and she lost all of her hair. Eyelashes, eyebrows and all.
    After my friend got back from Thailand, he started losing his hair. He did not tell me what happened or that anything had happened at all. Anyway, I got together with the bald chick and during lunch she mentioned "Isnt it terrible what happened to T*m?" I said oh yes, not knowing what happened to him. I asked her what she thought about it and she told me the whole story. She must have thought because we were such good friends that he would have told me as well. But in reality I was hearing it for the first time. He talked to her about it because she was also bald. Anyway, sorry to ramble, but I wanted to fill you in on how I really found out. Now my friend does not really communicate with anyone he used to know. I guess taking one in the butt is as traumatizing as one might expect. LOL

Thread Information