wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

letro and tamox help

I ordered a bottle of letro and tamox. However, I have no clue how to take them or how much to take. Can someone give me a few pointers??

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    LOL yeah ..........READ READ READ, STUDY STUDY STUDY AND THEN READ SOME MORE<>>>> OKAY??? GET IT ??you have no idea what you are getting into do you ?? dude you've gotta research your asss off and where is yor pct?..................no good plan= disaster

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    chem enhanced, great help bro, NOT!

take it orally.

depends on what your cycle is bro and if your prone to gyno.

what are you planning on doing

Georgie is offline Member
    I would take 10mg of nolva everyday during your cycle. Letro messes with your lipid profile and this will help. Once your cycle is over bump the nolva up to 20mg ED for PCT. As for the letro, it is some pretty strong stuff. I would start with a small dose such as .5mg EOD or .25mg ED, just to see how your body reacts. If you start to have a problem with gyno or bloat bump it up to 1mg ED or 1mg EOD. Letro will cause an estrogen rebound so you must taper off it slowly before PCT. Do don't use letro during PCT. Switch to ldex.

Chem enhanced-
    I was actually told on this board that I need letro and tamox. Now I have it needed help on how to do it. That is my planning ahead. I have done a few light cycles and now am doing a bit heavier one. Now, since I've been reading reading reading and studying studying studying I realized I needed help with what anti e's to take. Now I read some more and learn from HELPFUL people on how to take it. PS: I ordered clomid. Will be here shortly. but good advice bud... Good encouragment. You should be a motivational speaker.

what are the side effects. Take the letro with the tamox??

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Check out the PCT fourm lots of info there.

Thanks for the help guys. Jantzen- in response to your question.... 400mg test cyp and 200 mg deca . Have dbol as well. Might save them though. If there is a chance for estrogen rebound with letro would it be a better idea to just go with tamox???

Thread Information