promiscio is offline Member

Dbol in pocket thru airport

My buddy takes three day business trips and is taking DBOL right now. Well he is only taking two pills a day so he bring 4 pills in a lil baggie in his pocket and just walks thru airport security that way. Is there a risk of being caught like this or is it pretty safe since they are so small and dont set off any sensors?

Thanks

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    There's always a risk bro. I have had airport security check my **** and have had dogs sniff my bags... wasn't hiding anything, but if I were to have shoved a few d-bols in there, I could be subject to a full cavity search... can't be too much fun! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    There's always a risk bro. I have had airport security check my **** and have had dogs sniff my bags... wasn't hiding anything, but if I were to have shoved a few d-bols in there, I could be subject to a full cavity search... can't be too much fun! lol

I told him he would be better off just putting it in his carryon luggage in with vitamins or something. XRays wouldnt pick it up... Wouldnt that make more sense. I have had my stuff searched going thru security and they dont open up my vitamins and dump them out or anything...

I do see them do a swab for something sometimes, but not sure what...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    **** them... I have been harassed by airport security about an un marked 10ml vial that was in my carry on bag... this was like a week ago...

they tryed to get all high and mighty with me and i told them that it was vitamin b-12 and no risk to anyone on the flight with me... they asked me again what it was and i told them b-12... not that it was any of thier buisness...

they finally pushed the issue and wanted to know if it contained steroids ( I am swole ) and i said that it was doctor perscribed and NO I didnt have the prescription on me and that I wasnt oarding the flight without it because I am HIV positive and needed it ( all lies but i liked that grossed out look they got )...

I suggest he keep that stuff in his luggage in his shaving bag... but I dont think its a real risk..

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Is there a risk of being caught like this or is it pretty safe since they are so small and dont set off any sensors?
    Thanks
    There are no sensors to detect pills that I know of. If you're flying domestic I wouldn't worry about a thing. I personally would put them in something besides a baggie, that just looks too suspicious if he was searched. If you have 4 loose pills in your pocket you could say they were almost anything and unless it is a pharmacist searching you, I think you will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    **** them... I have been harassed by airport security about an un marked 10ml vial that was in my carry on bag... this was like a week ago...

they tryed to get all high and mighty with me and i told them that it was vitamin b-12 and no risk to anyone on the flight with me... they asked me again what it was and i told them b-12... not that it was any of thier buisness...

they finally pushed the issue and wanted to know if it contained steroids ( I am swole ) and i said that it was doctor perscribed and NO I didnt have the prescription on me and that I wasnt oarding the flight without it because I am HIV positive and needed it ( all lies but i liked that grossed out look they got )...

I suggest he keep that stuff in his luggage in his shaving bag... but I dont think its a real risk..
    Thats a pretty entertaining story....lol

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I flew on an over seas flight and they are even more anal on those and just put 300 pills in a asprin bottle inside my shaving kit. No probs at all.

web

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    I flew on an over seas flight and they are even more anal on those and just put 300 pills in a asprin bottle inside my shaving kit. No probs at all.

web

Yeah well he uses the pink BD ones with the dragon on them... Probably get mistaken for other types of recreational drugs I imagine if they opened the container and saw the stampings...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah well he uses the pink BD ones with the dragon on them... Probably get mistaken for other types of recreational drugs I imagine if they opened the container and saw the stampings...
    Keep them in a pez dispenser, they'll think it's candy if they see it.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    My buddy takes three day business trips and is taking DBOL right now. Well he is only taking two pills a day so he bring 4 pills in a lil baggie in his pocket and just walks thru airport security that way. Is there a risk of being caught like this or is it pretty safe since they are so small and dont set off any sensors?

Thanks
    I know of an man who goes to my gym. He happens to be HIV+. He carried his HIV medication on him (in a baggie) on a flight back from Provence Town (excuse my spelling). Anyways, he was searched and they found the medication. He told them that it was his HIV medication. They immediately took him in and asked him for his scripts which he didn't have on him (of course). He had to phone his doc down here in Florida and have the scripts sent to the police via fax. When the police got them, they told the guy that they couldn't read them. He was given this choice. To plead a misteamener (once again, my spelling) and pay a heavy fine or to wait it out in jail (for about 90 days or so) until they could do testing on the drugs to find out what they actually were. He paid the money, plead and was released.

I know this sounds very outlandish but it happens to be true. He is considering suing over the whole thing. Although chances are that one might get away with carrying the pills on one's person (I've done that with d-bol) for awhile, one has to consider the chances that one might one day, get searched (they are required to do random searcheds) and would have to try to explain it. The consequences may be more that one might think.

Try putting them in with your vitamins and putting them in your luggage.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    The swab that you see used at the airport is for explosives. Evidentally, all known forms of explosive material emit trace elements which can be picked up this way.

I have always kept empty prescription bottles to store and transport my orals in. As long as it looks official and has your name clearly displayed on the label, nobody seems to bother with them. As someone said earlier, unless a pharmacist is searching you, you should be okay.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    The swab that you see used at the airport is for explosives. Evidentally, all known forms of explosive material emit trace elements which can be picked up this way.

I have always kept empty prescription bottles to store and transport my orals in. As long as it looks official and has your name clearly displayed on the label, nobody seems to bother with them. As someone said earlier, unless a pharmacist is searching you, you should be okay.
    Yep Have a bottle with your name on it and fill it up. They wont do sh1t. The snake might be suspicious though, but it should be fine.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    asprin bottle will work for him......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A scrip bottle works every time. They won't bother you if you are cool. Act all antsy, or mouthy, or nervous, and off you go to the little room where...

colossus1 is offline Member
    The way things are going, who in there right mind would try and smuggle juice ON THEM through the airport?!?! WTF guys.......is it worth being a convicted felon? Your freedom? Mail it to yourself if anything...........

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am going to Los Angeles tomorrow for 4 days, i plan on bringing 4mls of my mixed cycle in an empty unmarked 10ml vial, I am also bringing 12 dbol tablets, 4 nolvadex , one syringe and 4 pins and alcohohol swabs...

I will pack it down in my regular luggage with vitamins and supplements, if they dont like it, **** em....

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    The way things are going, who in there right mind would try and smuggle juice ON THEM through the airport?!?! WTF guys.......is it worth being a convicted felon? Your freedom? Mail it to yourself if anything...........

AMEN!!!

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    This is a sure fire bet way to do it. Order some empty capsules off of the internet take the d-bol and put them in the empty capsules and put them in a prescription bottle I have done it 3 times and one time they searched the bottle and did'nt know any different. Unless, like others have already stated a pharmisists is checking you.

Good luck bro

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    Dont risk, have it mailed to yourself.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Do you guys think it will be a problem if my friend mail vials inside the country? Is there any safety and 100% sure way to get my vials. I am afraid they might do a scanner check to the package, right? I am planning to use a regular post service??? Thanks.
    Last edited by DesiBoy; 05-29-2007 at 08:33 AM.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    THis was probably already said: Get a vitamin bottle from Walgreens. Empty it and store your Dbol in it. No one will say shit about it. You can also use a legitimate prescription bottle in your name as well.

FedEx a package to yourself. Use their provided packaging.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    THis was probably already said: Get a vitamin bottle from Walgreens. Empty it and store your Dbol in it. No one will say shit about it. You can also use a legitimate prescription bottle in your name as well.

FedEx a package to yourself. Use their provided packaging.

^^ Best way! Orals- put them w/asprin vitamins or other supps in their bottles.

Juice and darts- FedEx/UPS/USPS 2day to your hotel. May call the hotel ahead of time tell them you will be a guest and are expecting a pack. Once I visited family and flew in. I sent some gear USPS ahead of time, told the family it was my liquids and toiletries and didn't want to carry them on w/me cause I didn't want the hassle at the check points.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    WORST IDEA EVER - what if they search you or you have to empty out your pockets??

there is far less chance as others have said of just putting it in the bottom of an aspirin bottle in the bottom of your suitcase (not carry on).

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy
    Do you guys think it will be a problem if my friend mail vials inside the country? Is there any safety and 100% sure way to get my vials. I am afraid they might do a scanner check to the package, right? I am planning to use a regular post service??? Thanks.

nice job bro hijack a thread from over 2 years ago.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's been 2 years i think he made it through..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information