xderekx is offline Associate Member

Counterfeit Question? Need Some Knowledge...

i received a shipment of Nile Sustanon 250, 2 days ago. Mine came 10 amps stuffed in a one ampule box (understanable for smuggling issues) all with the same batch # 94551 & exp 7-'08 (pretty sure) but, the amps are different sizes though...is this normal?
    Also, the very tips of the amps, are shaped differently...i'll say the top quarter-inch or so. I understand that during production amps are made through blow molds & it's understandable for the tips to vary from amp to amp. But, when i check on sites...all tops seem perfectly symmetrical. Could these be counterfeited? The slash connects to the organon logo, labels don't scratch off...is it possible to clip or heat up the tippy-top of an amp to drain the contents, re-fill & re-seal?
    My brother molds glass for a living with an engineering company...he said it's virtually impossible to clip the tip without causing stress fractures & impossible to heat up in one spot for the simple fact that the entire mold would change shape? Especially in an amp of that size & being that delicate. I have come across winstrol , enanthate , dec-durabolin , sustanon, omnadren , cypionate , etc & have witnessed all different shapes, sizes & tip discrepencies...never got a solid answer from anyone. Remember, this is directed towards the very utmost tops of the amps...not the breaking points...
    If this type of counterfeit is possible, someone please clarify
    i'm interested in hearing this...
    derek

bump for answers please...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    post some pics...

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Can you please post a pic?

unfortunately, i do not have a digital...i would attempt to take a pic with my nextel camera phone...but it'll look like a blurry mess. i searched around and found a pic of some niles that resemble mine...the tops only. mine have a better quality look to them as far as the green ring around the neck, print, etc. my only concern was with the tips...you can see how they are all different in this photo. everything else on my niles are a-ok

http://www2.freeweb.hu/mastinoportal/SANY0004.JPG

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    i had the same...they were real tho,dont know about the lot nr's

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    i had the same...they were real tho,dont know about the lot nr's
    remember, the ones in the pics arent mine...just using as an example with the very tips are deformed.
    so your also had the niles with a unique looking tip? your gains were solid?
    thanks
    derek

does anyone else have info?
    has anyone ever come across gear with questionable tips on amps?
    again, tips meaning the very utmost top of the amp...not the breaking point.
    any & all info would be greatly appreciated

here are some pics of niles which are similar to mine...tips are disformed. would you guys recommend use?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Counterfeit Question?  Need Some Knowledge...-sustniles.jpg   Counterfeit Question?  Need Some Knowledge...-sustniles2.jpg   Counterfeit Question?  Need Some Knowledge...-sustnoles3.jpg  

Thread Information