topgun1983 is offline Banned

Help this wounded soldier....

ill give you the whole story. i have arthritus down the right side of my body, which leads to abnormal swelling of the right joints. due to this i have a defficient right quadricep and have been prescribed deca duarbolin as a treatment (200mg for 12 weeks) to encourage growth and protein synthesis.
    independantly i have purchased dbol , first time some iranian dbol which i found through this site to be fake. now i have BD dbol and a bit wary. not sure if i can trust my guy to give me a real test e.
    what advise do you have?
    1) shall i increase deca from 200mmg for 12 weeks to 300 mg for 8?
    2) Run it independantly thus reducing the risk of being ripped off?
    3) pack in the dbol?
    4)take mag-10 by biotest as a testosterone booster ?

dieselrip is offline Banned
    hey topgun sorry it bro. if i were you i would run the deca at 300mg a week along with some kind of test so you dont get limp stick. the deca will be good for the joints and the protien synth, the test will be good for adding more strenght and putting some mass on to support your joints. just make sure that you can get another bottle of deca to run for atleast 4-6 weeks after the test is gone. this way your mass/strenght loss is min. if your doc is smart he will give you some kind of test booster after the deca is gone. if not ask him im sure he wouldnt mind. it probably wouldnt hurt to also get a oxygen booster it helps to put more oxygen in your blood thus helping out the joints and tendons alittle more. and one more thing run the deca for 3 weeks before starting the test so the deca has a chance to start working. we all know that when test kicks in your strenght goes threw the roof and in your condition that wouldnt be such a great thing.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    hey topgun sorry it bro. if i were you i would run the deca at 300mg a week along with some kind of test so you dont get limp stick. the deca will be good for the joints and the protien synth, the test will be good for adding more strenght and putting some mass on to support your joints. just make sure that you can get another bottle of deca to run for atleast 4-6 weeks after the test is gone. this way your mass/strenght loss is min. if your doc is smart he will give you some kind of test booster after the deca is gone. if not ask him im sure he wouldnt mind. it probably wouldnt hurt to also get a oxygen booster it helps to put more oxygen in your blood thus helping out the joints and tendons alittle more. and one more thing run the deca for 3 weeks before starting the test so the deca has a chance to start working. we all know that when test kicks in your strenght goes threw the roof and in your condition that wouldnt be such a great thing.
    definately DO NOT listen to this guy!

test should be ran immediately so you don't get deca dick ,also you need to run the test at least 2-3 weeks longer then the deca so you don't get shut down.

you need to run more test then deca too

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    when you finish your cycle you also need pct therapy...do a search

thank you to both of you. knowledge is a powerful tool, one which i am trying to master every day. i appreciate all imput.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    ill give you the whole story. i have arthritus down the right side of my body, which leads to abnormal swelling of the right joints. due to this i have a defficient right quadricep and have been prescribed deca duarbolin as a treatment (200mg for 12 weeks) to encourage growth and protein synthesis.
    independantly i have purchased dbol , first time some iranian dbol which i found through this site to be fake. now i have BD dbol and a bit wary. not sure if i can trust my guy to give me a real test e.
    what advise do you have?
    1) shall i increase deca from 200mmg for 12 weeks to 300 mg for 8?
    2) Run it independantly thus reducing the risk of being ripped off?
    3) pack in the dbol?
    4)take mag-10 by biotest as a testosterone booster?

What is your goal ? you think your doc dint give you enough ?

mass build my legs, and whole body

Thread Information