Thread: need help

yungrican9 is offline New Member

Post need help

Reading up on steroids . I started my first cycle ever of 300mg of deca a week and 200 of test and 25mg of dbol five days a week and breaking on the weekends. How does this sound and what recommendations do you have to make this cycle better or come off this cycle. Is this a smart cycle? Am i doing too much at once?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungrican9
    Reading up on steroids. I started my first cycle ever of 300mg of deca a week and 200 of test and 25mg of dbol five days a week and breaking on the weekends. How does this sound and what recommendations do you have to make this cycle better or come off this cycle. Is this a smart cycle? Am i doing too much at once?

first your test is way to low. bump it to 600 so the deca dont shut you down. second what the hell are you doing breaking on the weekends with your dbol . for your first cycle you should have just done a simple 10wk cycle of test only so you can get a feel for the juice. bro imo you should have read up a lot more before starting a cycle. my suggestion for a decent cycle for you to follow is below with the stuff you are taking.

wk1-13 test 600mg wk
    wk1-10 deca 300mg wk
    wk1-6 dbol 40mg ed

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungrican9
    Reading up on steroids. I started my first cycle ever of 300mg of deca a week and 200 of test and 25mg of dbol five days a week and breaking on the weekends. How does this sound and what recommendations do you have to make this cycle better or come off this cycle. Is this a smart cycle? Am i doing too much at once?
    Just do a little more research next time,but your stil looking at 15 pounds min. with this cycle.Read read read and your next cycle will be on point.

yungrican9 is offline New Member
    thanks alot for your help guys, any other advice please post

Thread Information